[Chapter 24]

20k reads... y'all crazy. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Jenna yelled

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Jenna yelled. Oh shit... how are we going to explain to her about this awkward and weird position going on right now. He's helping me to stretch my legs cause they were cramping? That might work? 

"Oh-uh, he's helping me to stretch my legs cause it was cramping?"

"While he's centimeters away from your face and on top of your body?"

"Uh... yeah," I smiled awkwardly,

"You're a terrible liar, Josh," Clayton said, 

"Sorry..." I mumbled, 

"OKAY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON RIGHT THIS SECOND," Jenna snapped, uh-oh, overprotective mode activated... Well, we can't really hide this from her forever, so time to stop beating around the bush and explain everything to her. 

"I think it's best we should tell her," I whispered into Clayton's ear. He looked back at me and nodded, agreeing with what I said. Well, here's go nothing. 

20 minutes of explaining later, we finally summed up everything we needed to tell her. 

"Yeah, so that's about it," I said, sipping my water, preparing for the worst. I already know what's going to happen, she's gonna freak out and push Clayton out of the room from seeing me anymore and she's gonna castrate me and feed my balls to the stray dogs, oh god. 

"So... you guys are, dating," she asked,

"Well, you could say that," Clayton answered, she looked at me and looked back at him then took a deep breath and sat there in silence for a few minutes. Oh god, she's gonna send me to hell and sell my soul to satan, well, time to die. Fuck, I didn't even get the chance to meet timothée chalamet yet. 

"Alright, as long as you don't hurt my baby brother then it's fine,"

"I'M SORRY JENNA PLEASE DON'T CASTRATE ME AND SELL MY SOUL- Wait, what?

"Yeah, as long as he doesn't hurt you or play with your feelings, I'm fine with it," Woah, okay, I did not expect that reaction from her. 

"Are you sure you're completely fine that I am dating your ex-boyfriend which left you for Stefani and was devastated for months?"

"What? I left her for Stefani?" Clayton asked,

"Yeah... she told me that you left her for Stefani because you don't want... Wait a minute, are you hiding something from me, Jenna?"

"Aha, I don't know what you mean my little baby brother,"

"Jenna..."

"Okay fine! I dumped him for Eugene Gonzalez because he's much more hotter than Clayton!" she blurted out,