[Chapter 22]

Y'all, we hit 10k reads! This wouldn't happen if it wasn't for you amazing readers for reading this cringy book, but thank you all so much! I am very grateful for each and every single of you! Now let's get along with the story! 

I woke up this morning to see a slightly familiar ceiling and on a slightly familiar bed. Then, I realize there was a huge arm wrapped around my waist and I was naked! I turned around to see... Holy shit! I screamed. It's- it's Clayton Jones?! WHAT THE FUCK? What happened last night, oh god. That's when I recalled the events that happened last night. 

I'll spare you the details, I was screaming and moaning his name so loud, I swear the entire apartment can hear us doing it last night. 

Oh, that explains why my ass hurts so bad now, I mentally facepalmed myself. Stop getting out of topic, Josh! You slept with the school's most popular jock which claims to be 'straight' and even worse, he was my sister's ex-boyfriend. Oh god, I slept with my sister's ex-boyfriend. Just imagine if this was spread around the entire school or worse, to my sister. She'll kill me, she'll castrate me and feed me to the stray dogs on the streets. 

I was in a panicking state when suddenly the hand that was wrapped around my waist tightened and Clayton's head was snuggled on the left side of my neck. 

"Mmm, baby boy what's wrong?" he mumbled into my neck while kissing it, 

"Gahh- Clayton- mm- no," I tried to stop him but he kept kissing the soft spot on my neck, 

"Mmm? Did I found your sweet little spot baby?" he teased me,

"Nope, you did not,"

"Oh really?" he nibbled on my neck, 

"Clayton stop- you're gonna leave a mark-"

"Mmm, baby what are you talking about? You have tons of marks on your neck," I HAVE TONS OF MARKS ON MY NEC- WHAT?!

I got up immediately and dashed to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Oh. My. Fucking. God. There were like ten love bites on my neck! What the fuck!? How am I going to cover this up now? I was checking my neck to see if there were anymore love bites that Clayton sneakily gave me until he came into the bathroom and smirked at his 'creation', 

"Baby, what you looking at?"

"My hot ass,"

"Oh really?"

"Of course not you dork, how am I going to cover up all of there now? The entire school will definitely notice this!" 

"Well then, too bad you have to wear a turtle neck all of the time now,"

"Yeah, thanks to all of your love bites," I scoffed, 

"Hey, you were the one asking for more, remember? 'Ah, Clayton daddy- please-'" I covered his mouth before he could continue saying anything.