[Chapter 28]

Strap in and enjoy the show. 😏

I woke up and started my daily routine

I woke up and started my daily routine. I brushed my teeth, shower, picked out an outfit, and headed downstairs for breakfast. But when I was eating my breakfast, there was something strange and off about Jenna today. I can't tell what it is, but I know she's hiding something from me. I can tell, like a twin telepathy, although I know that is not real, but I have my doubts so leave me alone

I asked her why did she look so tense. But she just told me that nothing is going on and I shouldn't worry about it. I stared at her for a few moments and continue eating my cereal. I finished it a few minutes later and we got in the car then drove to school. But, I swear something in me tells me that shit is going to go down today, but I don't know what it is. 

✨✨✨

We reached school roughly about 10 minutes later, and as soon as I got out of the car. I already got weird looks from the students from our school. They stared at me with their faces in disgust. Is it because of my hair? God, I knew I should've combed it today. Wait, or is there something in my teeth? 

"What are you looking at?"

"Fag," they spat. 

"Why thank you," I glared at them and walked towards the entrance of the school. When I was about to walk into the school, Jenna said something which I never thought I would hear in my life, like I'm about to die if I walk into the school or some shit, 

"Okay, I'm just letting you know, whatever you see inside, don't freak out, and don't panic, alright? We're here for you." Okay, weird, but what's even inside? Is it that bad? I scoffed and opened the doors and I never thought I would see this in my entire life. Pictures of me and Clayton last night at the mall kissing are all taped everywhere around the damn school. I mean everywhere like on lockers, on the walls, on just everywhere! It's like that scene where Regina George throws the papers around the school in "Mean Girls". 

As soon as I walked in, everyone's attention was on me. They stared at me like I'm some sort of weird creature from out of space. People were whispering and gossiping and some were even just chatting loudly like I'm not here or some shit. Do the teachers even know that this is happening? This is school vandalism! I just held onto the strap of my bag and just walked towards my locker with my head down. 

"Can't believe that he's a faggot."

"I already knew that he's gay." 

"I can't believe Clayton is gay too."

"Do you think he drugged him to make him fall in love with him?"

"Let's stay away from him if not he gives the gay to us."

I am trying very hard right now to not start breaking down in front of everyone in our school. But I feel like at any point of the day I could just shatter like glass. Finally, what seems like forever I reached my locker. But then I was greeted by a dozen posters and pictures of my and Clayton hanging out yesterday at the mall. I put in my code and was greeted by yet another pile of papers and pictures flowing out of my locker. With disgusting names and sentences written all over them. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IF NOT I WILL SHOVE A CUCUMBER SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU WOULDN'T EVEN ABLE TO TAKE IT BACK OUT," I heard Jenna yell at the girls next to us. I didn't even realize that she was walking with me until just now, I guess I was way too drown in my thoughts to even realize anything, I was living in my own bubble. She gave me a sympathetic look and continue to 'protect' me. 

I was taking the books out of the locker when I heard Maddison's yelling down the hall. That bitch can scream louder than Nikita. "BITCH YOU WANNA FIGHT ME? WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING GAY, HUH? WHAT IS WRONG IS YOU BEING A HOMOPHOBIC LITTLE PIECE OF SH-" she was about to say something when Nathan and Elijah had to drag her ass away before she kills someone and gets sent to jail. They walked towards my locker and asked stuff like 'how I was doing' or 'don't listen to anything they say, we're here to protect you'. I just gave them a fake smile and nodded at them, because I don't want them to feel bad because they're caring about me.

Then, I saw Clayton and his football team members walking down the hall. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it was mostly just rambling and yelling. But the voice that stands out the most was Kyle's yelling. Correction, screaming at Clayton. Asking him if it was true that their football captain was gay, I don't know why he asks him about that because what's wrong with your football captain being gay? Like it doesn't affect your game or whatever. Oh, right, they're brainless, that's why they're asking him that. 

He caught sight of me and walked towards me, 

"Hey babe, are you doing alright?"

"Yeah, how about you?" 

"I'm good, but hey, if someone gives you a hard time, just tell me, I will settle them for you." 

"Alright, I will," 

Our conversation was interrupted by Kyle cutting in, 

"Oh, look, it's the fag's little boyfriend,"

"Kyle if you don't shut the fuck up right now-"

"Or what? And you haven't even answered my damn question, are you actually a fag?" This guy really needs to grow a pair of eyes. 

"Yeah, I am a fag. So what? What are you going to do about it?! Punch me? Well, I definitely know you won't because I can easily kick you off the team for bullying, and you know how strict coach is about bullying." 

"You- Ew, I can't believe our football captain is a fucking fag! That's disgusting!" he gagged. 

"Quit the football team then! Do it! Since your football captain is a 'fucking fag'." he imitated his voice. 

"Whatever fag," he scoffed and left, bumping into Clayton's shoulders harshly. But then I realized there was a crowd of students recording the conversation that Clayton and Kyle were having. Just wait for it to be uploaded on Instagram and then the entire town will know about it in seconds. 

"What are y'all looking at?!" Clayton yelled and everyone walked away like nothing just happened. 

"You okay babe?" he turned back to me,

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, but I'm thinking who did this and who took all these photos..." Clayton looked at Elijah. 

"What?" Elijah asked. 

"It's you, I know it's you who did this," he growled. 

"What? What are you saying right now Clayton," I asked, 

"Don't you see? He's using you! I'm sure it was him who did this!"

"It's not me, I swear!" Elijah said, 

"Woah, babe, calm down, do you have any proof of it?" 

"Well, I could go back to the mall and asked for the security camera footage and we'll know who was following us and did it then," he said still staring at Elijah, like he was about to kill him on the spot,

"Yeah, sounds like a plan to me," I said. 

"Great, now let's head to class alright?" he grabbed my hand and headed to class. 

✨✨✨

A/N

Hey, hey! Nuggies is back with a new chapter everyone! This is where shit goes down as you can say, hehe. Don't worry, the next chapter will be uploaded very soon! Either this week or next week so stay tuned to that! Follow me cause I post updated on my wall and if you want to get notified about the recent updates! And also, do you guys want me to do a Q&A chapter? If you guys want, leave a comment saying 'yes'! Remember to vote and comment and I will see you guys in the next chapter! Bye! ❤