[Chapter 15]

"Right, but I know there is something you could never see

"Right, but I know there is something you could never see..." he looked at me,

"And what is it?" I said as I placed the glass of water on the side table, but before I could see what was coming,

He kissed me,

Holy shit... Clayton Jones, the captain of the football team of West Academy is kissing me right now, in his room. I didn't know how to react, a part of me was shocked, a part of me wants to tell him to stop, and a part of me tells me that this was right and I should kiss him back. So, I kissed him back. 

It was a passionate kiss, but then soon things took a turn, his hands cupped my cheeks and unleashed, yes, unleashed his tongue, I was trying to fight for dominance to not let him in. But, he was strong, and soon I gave up and let him explore my mouth, licking each part of it, tasting it, devouring it. He then pushed me back onto the back, with him topping over me and still kissing me. Now, I am not an experienced kisser, Clayton Jones was my first kiss ever, so it was very awkward for me, because I didn't know what to do. 

We made out for like 5 minutes until he pulled away, I could feel my lips bruised from that kiss and damn I didn't regret it at all. But now that he pulled away, I feel empty, missing his warmth. He pulled me back up and I sat back up, still can't process the fact that he kissed me. 

"Didn't see that coming did you?" he smirked, 

"Never in my life, I will see that coming... But, why...?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you kiss me, I mean you're West Academy's most popular jock and also known as a player, and I'm just a nerd here and you're straight-" he interrupted me by putting his finger in my lips,

"Woah, woah, woah, there, I never said I was straight, I'm bi, alright and secondly, I'm not a player, as you can already tell my relationship with Stefani, and to be honest here Josh. I like you-"

"Yep, this is definitely a dream-"

"Let me finish, I like you, and not like, I like you as a bro, it's just, I really like you. But, before I knew you, I hate you, cause I feel like you're an annoying person as Jenna since you were twins,"

"Bold assumption you got there,"

"And you are annoying,"

"Hey!" I stood up and ready to leave, but he grabbed my wrist and made me sat back down on the bed, 

"Just kidding," he laughed, 

"But, even though you are annoying, you're just, so kind, so cute, so special, and very different from all of my past relationships. Just, everything about you is so wonderful, and I tried to get you out of my head, but every night just thinking about you makes me smile and fall asleep so peacefully, and that's when I knew you weren't just some temporarily crush. No, I want to make you mine, Josh. I want to just touch you, and give you all my pleasure and make you cu-"