[Chapter 6]

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, I snoozed it and just went back to bed, lazy to go to school

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, I snoozed it and just went back to bed, lazy to go to school. But I still had to go cause I have football practice later today. I stayed in bed for a few more minutes, a few as in like 10-15 minutes more. Until I decided to get out of my bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. 

I got back out and headed to my room to pick out my clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen. I turned on the lights and the maids placed my breakfast at the dining table. I just grabbed what was on the plate and headed out because I have 15 minutes more before I am late. I got out and sat in my Porsche and drove to school. 

5 minutes later, thank god there was no traffic today on the road. I reached West Academy, I parked my car and headed towards the entrance of the school. I went in and saw Kyle, Edward, and Jack already there by my locker. I walked closer to them and heard Jack telling them about how he banged a girl during the party last week, he keeps bringing that up. 

"Sup," I said, while I opened my locker,

"Please shut the hell up, Jack." Edward facepalmed, 

"Is it about that girl again?" I asked, Edward, nodded, 

"Ugh," I rolled my eyes while I got out the books I need for the day, 

"Hey babe~" Stefani came over, 

"Hey baby," I kissed Stefani on the forehead, 

"Shall we head to class?"

"Yeah, sure," I closed my locker and headed down the hall, where I saw Josh walking towards us with his friends, I don't know why he always catches my eyes, there was something about him that I can't describe. 

We walked past them but then Kyle bumped into Josh purposely, I saw it. Causing Josh to fall down and drop his books onto the ground. 

"Watch it, idiot," Josh said, but Kyle heard. 

"What did you say to me, skank?" Kyle turned around, 

Josh picked up his stuff and walked up to Kyle, he was trying to act tough, but his hand was visibly shaking in fear. 

"I said, watch it, idiot. Did you not hear me?"

Josh was then thrown onto the lockers, with Kyle grabbing his shirt raising him up. 

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson today, fag," Kyle said, then he punched Josh in the stomach. For some reason, I felt the sudden urge to beat up Kyle. To tell him to stop and beat the shit out of him for beating Josh, but I didn't, I just stood there watching what was happening. Everyone in the hallway was watching Kyle beating up Josh. 

One of Josh's friends, Nathan, I think. Came rushing over to try to stop Kyle from punching Josh more but was then later shoved away. 

Few minutes later, a teacher nearby came rushing over and stopped the fight, then Kyle released him. Josh was in pain. His hands-on his stomach, while lying down in pain.