cleaning buddies || Levi x gn!reader

FIRST OF ALL, I headcannon Levi as a blushing and stuttering mess when he's around the person he likes, so if you're looking for a dominant Levi then this is not the place.

WC: 1,3k

~ 3nd POV ~

Y/n was in their office, doing some paperwork that Erwin gave them. It was due soon, so they had to finish it quickly. It wasn't an easy task being a captain in the survey corps.

It has been hours and they haven't even finished half of it.

They could really use an assistant or something. Like hange hange, they have moblit who helps them all the time.

At some point, y/n was a little thirsty, so why not drink some water, eh? So y/n stood up, and left their office to get a glass of water.

Or if they were lucky, Levi would be already in the kitchen, making tea.

Y/n and Levi are really close friends. They are usually with each other, inseparable. They usually sit next to each other in meetings, comfort each other after an expedition and drank tea together.

Truth was, y/n liked Levi, and by that I mean a LOT. They blushed at the very slight touch or when he gave a compliment.

Despite what Hange keeps telling them, Y/n doesn't want to confess yet. They're not sure if he would like them back and if he didn't then that could possibly ruin their friendship. Of course, y/n didn't want to risk that, so they kept it private. (Even tho it's not that private anymore, since Hange found out.)

As you were walking to the kitchen, you spotted Levi. He's probably heading towards the kitchen too, definitely because he wants some of his precious tea.

Seeing him made you a bit happier, since you loved spending time with him. I mean, who doesn't love spending time with their crush?

~ 2nd POV ~

"Oh hey Levi! Are you heading towards the kitchen too?" You greeted Levi. He nodded as an reply.

"Great, then we can go together" you said with a smile. What you didn't know is that that smile made Levi want to also smile, but him being him he didn't.

As you both reached the kitchen, you picked a random glass from one of the cabinets. You were about to fill it with water, when Levi stopped you.

"D-Do you want to have tea with me? We haven't done that in a while have we?" He asked.

It was true. You both haven't had a tea session in a long time. But that was only due to the extreme amounts of paperwork. Blame eyebrows- I mean commander Erwin for that.

You simply just nodded and smiled. Levi did not let it be known, but he was internally having a very happy moment.

Since you both haven't been spending a lot time together, he was worried it would never be the same again and that you changed your mind about him. So it made him very happy to see you smiling at him.

He started boiling the water, getting some tea leaves from a little box. You sat down, next to Levi, looking at the table, feeling a little nervous for some reason.

You knew it was because you liked him, but still. You were not used to it feeling nervous like THAT.

While sitting in silence, Levi broke it. "H-hey, y/n. My office is a little bit d-dirty, could you help me c-clean it up after the tea? I-If you have time of course."

You weren't used to Levi stuttering like this. You always thought he just stuttered, but Hange told you that he only stutters around you. And for some reason he stuttered more than usual.