insects || jean x gn!reader

I felt like writing something stupid for our jean-boy, so here it is ajjshbwba

WC: ~800

~ 2nd POV ~

"AAAH!"

Jean woke up from his sleep by a loud scream coming from the room next to his.

Jean felt his heart race. What was going on? Was it a fire? Did someone get killed? Or even worse, did the titans breach the wall again? There were so many questions running through his head, but they paused when he heard a "fuck off" from the same person.

He's pretty sure it came from someone he knew, but he wasn't sure who, since the voice came from another room.

Then he realized, it came from his s/o, y/n. When he realized that, he immediately jumped out of bed. He panicked, hoping they were ok. He was holding his hands on his ears, but then realized he could save you from whatever scares you if he's quick.

He ran out of his room, still in his pajamas, towards your room. He could feel his heart in his throat while he was reaching the door handle.

He threw the door open and saw you standing on a chair. He looked around, in case someone was standing behind him, but found nobody.

Then he turned around to look at you again, and saw you were nearly crying in fear.

"Y/n, what happened?" He asked.

You didn't say anything, but just pointed at the floor.

He was confused at first, but then looked at the floor.

And he saw the thing you were afraid of.

It.

Was.

A.

BUG.

Jean knew you were afraid of bugs, so he didn't have to ask for an explanation.

"Jean! What are you starting at?! Just kill the fucking thing!" You screamed at him, but the fucker just smirked at you.

"I don't know, y/n. Why don't YOU kill it?" He said, and it made you frown.

"JEAN PLEASE JUST KILL IT!" You screamed even louder than first.

"Fine. But only because you begged me." He said with a smirk. "I did not beg you, I simply just asked you" you said back.

Jean just rolled his eyes, but did what you asked him. He stepped on the bug, and it was not flattened by his bare foot. (Remember he just woke up in his pajamas, I don't think he wears socks to bed)

"There. You happy now?" He said playfully. You nodded at him, smiling.

Then all of a sudden, he had a plan. An evil plan.

He picked up the flat insect with his bare hands, holding it at the little arm of it. He smirked and turned around, facing you.

"Jean, what are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" Jean said playfully, while he slowly made his way towards you.

Them, you exactly knew what he was about to do. But before he could say anything, you kicked him in the stomach and ran outside the room.

You were running, and running, till you thought he wouldn't find you and leave you alone.

You were running so fast, it made you tired. Especially since you woke up not so long ago. You couldn't run no more.

You sat in a closet, you closed and locked the door. You were breathing so loudly, anyone who walked by would think something was going on here.

A few hours go by, and you were almost asleep. But then you remembered why you came here in the first place. He probably threw away the insect long ago, so it was to go out.

As you left the closet, you looked around and saw nobody. That's a good thing, like, how are you gonna explain all that happened? It's possible but that doesn't mean it's not embarrassing. You fight titans all the time so how were you scared of insects? That's a question you would like to have an answer for.

You walked your way to jean's room, to apologize for kicking him in his stomach, and for his attention.

When you entered his room, you saw him laying on a bed, simply just laying down with his eyes closed, his head on his arms.

He heard you enter, so he opened his eyes and smiled when he saw you.

"Hey y/n, you're not going to kick me again, are you? He said playfully. "No jean, I won't. I'm here to apologize."

He nodded softly, staring at your leg. It confused you at first but decided it was probably nothing.

"I'm sorry for kicking you. But you knew I was scared of that insect and tried to threaten me with it" you said frowning a little. Jean made eye contact with a confused face.

"What do you mean threaten you? I was about to throw it out of the window behind you." He said laughing a little.

Oop- guess you read the situation wrong. He wasn't gonna annoy you with it.

"But I didn't."

Your eyes widened. What did he mean by that? Did he still have that insect? That's disgusting.

"... Because it's still on your leg." He said laughing out loud.

You muttered a small 'what' and then you looked down at your leg, and turns out he was right.

The flat insect was stuck on your leg all along.

~ end ~

Next I'm doing a Levi one shot, and after that I have a few other oneshots in mind, but I can't decide on who to use.

So please, tell me which character to use for:
- artist reader
- nurse reader
- and one where both characters are stuck in a cave together.