medicine || Hange x nurse!gn!reader

Guys I can't stop thinking about hange, Im probably not even straight at this point.

Anyway, here's another fic of hange bc they're my favorite character to write.

Also, I'm gonna reread my fics bc I'm scared that I made any mistakes. I don't get why I didn't do that at first but I just didn't.

WC: ~1,5K

~ Hange's POV ~

Today, I was experimenting with different kind of fluids, and it went wrong. I accidentally added the wrong fluid to the mix and it exploded. I don't remember much about what happened, but I do remember that.
After the explosion I passed out, probably because of the weird smells and stuff. It happened all so quickly.

I woke up in a strange room. The light is hurting my eyes. I feel like I'm laying on a soft bed.

I sit up, and look around me. I see my glasses laying on the nightstand next to me. Then I noticed I actually am laying on a soft bed.

"I must be in the infirmary." I muttered quietly. I guess moblit must have brought me here, since he was in the same room I was when my experiment failed.

After a few seconds of looking around, I fell back on the bed, closing my eyes. I try to sleep but I hear footsteps nearing the room.

Then, I hear the door opening. Opening my eyes, I see a figure standing in the room, probably a nurse or something.

"Hello section commander Hange, I am your nurse, f/n l/n and I will take care of you. I brought you some food, if you need anything else you can just ask me." Ah, so I was right. They're really my nurse, and seems like they're a friendly one too.

"Thanks, f/n. By the way, who brought me here?" I asked, because I just wanted to be sure.

"Oh I'm pretty sure moblit did, I wonder what you did to make him panic." You said with a smile. Oh, so I was right after all? 'I like that smile, it looks cute on you, and I like your personality too.' is what I thought.

"I was doing an experiment, I guess it went wrong." I said.

"Well, do you know what went wrong? What was the experiment about?" They asked. My eyes lit up. Did they really just ask me about my experiment? No one really wants to listen to my rambling, but they are willingly asking me to tell them? That's just great! We'll definitely become very good friends!

I was talking for hours about a lot of my experiments, and they were still sitting in front of me, listening carefully. I forgot what time it was, and so did they.

Y/n looks very interested in all my experiments, and for some reason, I really enjoy talking about it with them.

At some point, I got thirsty, so I took a little break to drink. Y/n even offered to give me more if I was still thirsty, but I friendly declined.

Y/n did not make an excuse to leave, someone else did.

A random nurse came in and told y/n to leave, since it was getting dark. Y/n looked like they did not want to leave, but did anyway. It was a rule after all.

"Goodbye Hange, maybe we can continue tomorrow? Try to remember where we should continue, alright?" Y/n said while waving at me.

"Sure thing y/n!" I say happily, while waving back.

I went to try and sleep, but I just couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about them. I loved their company, and I guess they loved mine too. They willingly listened to me. I really do hope they get back here tomorrow.