hungry || Sasha x gn!reader

Ok so here's a Sasha x reader one shot, and it's obviously about food hehehe

WC: ~1,3K

~ 2nd POV ~

"Hey y/n!" You heard Sasha calling your name from somewhere in the messhall. You didn't know where her voice came from, but found out when you saw her waving at you.

"Hello Sasha! What ya doing?" You smiled at her. You and Sasha have been together for a while now, and both are very happy in the relationship.

"Actually, y/n, I wanted you to help me with something." You saw her drooling, which could only mean one thing.

"Sure, anything for my girlfriend." Saying that caused her to blush. You both knew each other for a long time before you confessed to her. The first time you two met was when you both were trying to steal meat from the kitchen.

"Yes! Y/n, I need you to help me 'borrow' some food from the kitchen. I'm still hungry" she said as she grabbed your arm.

"But didn't we just eat dinner?" You asked her, which she replied with "yes, but they don't give us enough food." You giggled.

"Let's go then."

~ timeskip after everyone left the messhall ~

"Okay, Sasha. Remember our plan. You keep the lookout while I go inside and get the meat. If you see someone, stomp with your feet 3 times."

"Alright y/n, we can do it! After this I can- we can share the meat we borrowed!" She giggled.

As you both tip-toed towards the messhall, you didn't see anyone around, so everything was safe.

Here you were, in front of the door that leads to the kitchen.

"Okay Sasha, stay here. And don't let me down!" You whispered to your girlfriend.

"I won't, now go get the food!" She whispered impatiently.

You nodded at Sasha, and sneakingly opened the door. Luckily, there was no one there, so you could just walk normally.

As you were looking for the food, Sasha stood outside. Daydreaming about whatever comes to her mind. In this case, she was daydreaming about food (what a surprise).

Unfortunately, because she was daydreaming, she did not notice the footsteps walking closer. Once the footsteps stopped in front of her, she stopped daydreaming and looked at the person in front of her.

It was captain Levi.

"Cadet braus, what are you doing here, in front of the kitchen?" Levi narrowed his eyes, because he knew how much Sasha loved food. Everyone knew that.

Sasha panicked, not being able to form any words. Instead, she did what you had asked her, which was stomping her feet 3 times. So she did.

You heard that, and immediately hid in a cabinet, with the meat you found. You were breathing heavily, but trying to slow it down in case the person Sasha warned you about came inside the kitchen.

"What was that brat?" Levi knew that meant something. He has never seen her stomp when she got in trouble. Plus, his years in the underground thought him some stuff.

He knew someone was in the kitchen, and that Sasha warned someone.

"Get out of the way, brat." He walked past Sasha, into the kitchen. Sasha was panicking so much she was about to cry

"N-no don't go in there, captain!" Sasha yelled.

"And why not, if I may ask?" Levi narrowed his eyes again. Her asking that was even more proof of someone being in here.

Before Sasha could answer, he walked further into the kitchen.

He looked around him and inspected most of the drawers and cabinets. Sasha felt her heart speed up a lot.

However, Levi missed one of the cabinets, one who no one ever really notices. The one where you are hidden. That's why you chose that one specifically.

"Okay. I can't find someone here. Guess there's no one here then." Levi said disappointed. He was really sure of it. He KNEW someone was in here. Yet he couldn't find anyone.

Sasha sighed, feeling relieved that he did not find you. But she wondered where you were though.

As he was about to walk out of the kitchen, he heard something drop. He turned around and saw Sasha freezed on her spot.

There was no doubt. There was someone else in here. And it came from that way. YOUR way.

Levi immediately speed walked to that way. He found the cabinet you were hiding in, the one he skipped.

He opened the cabinet and saw you sitting in it, with a piece of meat in your arms.

Levi sighed. "Get out of there you brat." Secretly, he was happy he found you. He couldn't live with the fact he never found out what was truly happening. Besides, you both would have stolen meat without anyone knowing.

As you got out of the cabinet, you saluted him. He waved you off and said "cadet braus and l/n, you both will be punished with stable duties for 1 month." He said annoyed. "Now, get out of here. Don't steal any more food."

You both nodded. "yes sir!" You both left the kitchen disappointed.

However, Sasha was disappointed that she didn't get anything to eat. You on the other hand, were disappointed that you now had stable duties.

When you both reached your shared dorm, you smiled at your girlfriend.

"What's so funny y/n? We just got caught." Said Sasha in a sad tone.

"Yeah, we did get caught. But guess what?" You said with a big grin on your face.

Sasha looked at you with a curious face, then her eyes widened at something you held in your hand.

It was a piece of meat. A big one too.

"Y/N YOU HAVE MEAT PLEASE GIVE-!" started Sasha, but you cut her off. "Shh, not so loud. Maybe Levi will take this piece from us too."

Sasha was literally drooling of the sight of the meat. "Now that I think of it, didn't he take away the meat though?" She said as she tilted her head a little.

No, well, I had 2 pieces with me. One was hidden under my shirt. It was part of my plan b if someone found out about our plan."

Sasha looked at you amazed. "But- you're so smart y/n! I'm glad I'm dating you! Now, let's eat it!"

You both smiled, and ate the piece of meat together.

~ timeskip to the stables ~

You and Sasha were peacefully having a conversation while feeding the horses. Nothing out of the ordinary.

You yawned. You were very tired and wanting nothing more than to rest.

As you both finished your stable duties for the day, Sasha had an awesome idea. Or at least Sasha thought it was awesome.
Because both of you had some left over carrots and apples, Sasha decided to do something with it. And you can probably already guess what.

"Hey, y/n. What if we just eat these?" She pointed at the left over horse food.

"Sasha. You do realize that we got stable duties because we stole food, right? This doesn't seem like a good idea." You said, putting you hand behind your head.

"Ah come on, they won't know anyways. We'll eat it quick."

You sighed deeply, but then agreed. I mean, how could you say no to her?

You both ate all of the left overs in a few minutes, being very happy because 1. You got to spend time with each other, 2. Food.

You both got up and went to your dorms, hand in hand.

What you guys didn't know was that Levi was watching the whole thing and couldn't decide whether it was fair to give you guys more punishment.

~ end

Ok so maybe or maybe not, but I think Sasha is a bit ooc