Chapter 17: 𝙏𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚

Boboiboy cyclone just chilling. I know that the hat is.. questionable... but I did my best
I think I didn't put much detail like a spray can or a skateboard to give off a skateboard boy vibe. Yea but im getting lazier by the minute

And... hey, um... how u doing?

______________________________________________________________

Second person POV

You were walking to your home alone this time. You always walk with Boboiboy but today there was a robbery and he had to settle it.

"Watch out!"

You heard. As soon as you saw a car getting in your way at fast speed, you quickly jumped to the other side.

You succeeded avoiding it. It was a good thing someone warned you or else you could have broken some bones. And Boboiboy would probably be mad at you.

"Are you okay?" The who you assume warns you said. Giving his hand to help you up.

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks for the warning" you said, taking his hand. "(Y/n)?"

"Eh?"

It was Thunderstorm. Was he the one who warns you?

"(Y/n)! Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He started bombarding you with questions, "couldn't you be more careful!" He yelled.

"I'm not even hurt" you said, before he cut it,"well, you could have!" He yells. He kept talking and talking. You've had enough.

"Listen to me!" You yelled, "I'm, okay. You don't have to worry, I'm fine" you said while holding his hand gently.

You couldn't help but noticed his face painted with red blushes. Is that how easy he get flustered?

You came up with a brilliant idea. You kissed his cheek, "thank you for saving me, Thunderstorm" you said.

His face turned 50 shade of red. "I-it's nothing" he said.

You giggle seeing how flustered he became.

Oh my gadd im sorry :( this is so bad. I lost all the idea i had. My brain is jammed. Hehe sorry

Yeah and I really want to end this book as quickly as I can so..