Chapter 22: 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 ♥︎

"Wahh

"Wahh... it's been so long since I visited KL",

you awed. It's a beautiful sight to see. "I'm sure it's the same for you too, right" you looked to your left, where Boboiboy is. He too was looking at the view.

It's been long since you set your foot in the capital city. You can see tourists and locals everywhere, minding their business. You look to your surroundings, trying to find Iwan's figures anywhere. Checking your phone to reassure the right location he had send you.

You told Boboiboy if he had spy someone with tall and slender body. He had black hair with bangs that almost cover his eyes. His skin is light toned, the same toned like Fang. He wore a black metal frame glasses.

"Hey love, is that him?"

Boboiboy said, gesturing to a man that is wearing a navy blue denim jacket. You can only see his back frame so you can't really tell. His posture and the hairstyle looks the same.

You were deciding whether you should approach him or not. But the man had other plan. He turns around and saw you looking at him. The man starts walking towards you.

As you saw his face, you know it's not Iwan. But he does resemble Iwan in some part. Like, his hair and maybe the face. You gotta say that he is quite handsome.

"You're (Y/n) right?"

He spoke. The only thing is on your mind is, "who is he?",

"Yes I am. Do I know you?"

He smiled. He bowed a bit, "I'm sorry, I'm being rude aren't I", he chuckled a bit at his unmannered action, "My name is Izhan, I am Iwan's older brother."

He's identity is out but another question pop-up in your mind, "SINCE WHEN DID IWAN HAD A BROTHER ?!!"

He did mention that he live with his 3 siblings. He's lucky that his sisters had a massive income. You had seen his two sisters once so you thought he just live in a house full of girls.

"Are you really his brother? Iwan never mentioned you at all", You simply said.

"Brother!"

You all turned to the voice, seeing Iwan running and catching his breath.

"Oh, hey Iwan!" You waved at him.

Sweats trickling down his face. He gasped some air. He tried to talk but the air in his lung isn't enough for him to make out any word.

"Oh hey lil bro! Was wondering when you'll catch up" Izhan said. He puts his hands on the hip and laugh. Like an Itto laugh.

"Huff.. how dare.. huff... you.." Iwan gasped, pointing his finger toward him and glared a deathly stare. He blushed when he saw you, "Oh—oh! (Y/n), sorry I'm late!"

"It's okay, you had your camera on you?" You said, a hand around Boboiboy's.

Iwan saw that and deadpanned, "Yes... I brought it"

"Great, Let's go!" You beamed and pulled Boboiboy along with you.

Izhan eyed his little brother, "move on from her. She already got someone" he said. His little brother only sighed and said, "I know.."

You visited a park nearby and Iwan shot some photos. The title is really easy, 'environment around your country'.

After a lot of sightseeing and photos being taken, you all went to a cafe to relax a bit. You ordered a coffee and so did the others.

Boboiboy and Iwan went to the bathroom and now you're sitting with Iwan's brother, Izhan. "(Y/n)" Izhan called, "what do you feel about Iwan?" He questioned you.

It was weird why had asked that question but you told him how you thought him as a friend and a classmate. Nothing more. Izhan leans a bit to you as if he wants to tell you a secret, "Actually, you're Iwan's only friend in that school. So he really appreciate you"

Why would he said that to you so suddenly. Is something the matter with Iwan? Just as about you opened your mouth to question Boboiboy and Iwan came back from the bathroom. Boboiboy seemed down and Iwan looks distracted with something. Basically the mood went down bad.

You said your goodbyes and took a cab home with Boboiboy, "you okay?" You asked the man. He didn't said much since he went to the bathroom.

He smiled, "I'm fine, (Y/n)"

You know he's not but you can't just force him to tell, can you?

You grumble a bit, "whatever you say"

Boboiboy dropped you at your house and it didn't excite you much. You said goodbye to him and waited for, maybe, a kiss on the cheek. He didn't give you it. He just told you goodbye without even facing you.

He had break your little heart. Before you drifted to sleep you had hoped you and him stay normal and nothing happened between you guys.

,
Bruh
What happen to me I deffo forgor about this and totally not brain rot for this fic, oh absolutely
And I should probably mention that I'm working on a Fang x reader book. So stay tuned or not whatever