Chapter 24: 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨

Years passed

Years passed...

"I don't want to hear anything mother!"

"(Y/n), come back here!! Don't you walk away from me!"

You slammed the front door while wearing your shoes. You're a grown adult now, you don't need to be controlled like this. You walked away from the dreaded house. You opened your bag and reached for your phone. Dialling a number,

"Hello?"

You brighten when you heard her voice, "Hey auntie, I'm coming to visit you today. Just letting you know beforehand" you said. It had been years since you saw her, your aunt.

"Aw, great!! If that so I'm getting something for you" she said.

"Oh you don't have to", you protest. She had took care of you when you're a high schooler so you don't want to trouble her much.

"Nonsense, anything for my favourite niece!"

That's nice, "... Thank you, auntie. I probably stay there for 2 days..?"

"Of course, stay as long as you want!"

"Well then, I'll get going", you bid her goodbye. You put the phone back in your bag and make your way to the train station.

A lot had happened since the day Boboiboy dumped you. You finished SPM and your parents invited you back home. You don't want to but you were gonna go to a college around there anyway. Before you had left Rintis Island for good, Iwan said he wants to stay in touch. You agree,

"Call me or text me if you get too lonely~" you teased.

When you roll into college, you didn't expect to go to the same one as him. And you both instantly hit it off. You dated for a while, till your graduation day. You had forgot instantly about Boboiboy. You were happy with him for a while, well after some days after the graduation you and Iwan both struggle with relationship.

After awhile, both you and Iwan called the relationship off. But still, you stayed in contact with him from time to time.

And truth to be told, you still hadn't forget about Boboiboy. You often just reminiscing of him on the occasion thinking of what went wrong. You wonder how is he doing right now..

Your legs are getting tired from all the walking. And lucky you, just as you arrived at the station a train too just arrived.

You happily board it. Taking a seat where you usually seat,

...*bzz *bzz

"Next stop is Rintis Island, please be seated..."

You heard from the speakers above,

"... WOHOO, Finally, after this I can take a break!

Can't wait to visit my hometown!!"