❝MIN JUNMI❞

❝the bravest thing you can do                                                                                                                                                 is be unafraid to feel,❞

GENERAL INFORMATION

STAGE NAME : junmi

NAME : min junmi

HANGUl : 민준 미

NICKNAMES : mimi, juniee, junjun (members and friends), wolf, ice queen (netizens)

AGE : 23

BIRTHDAY : 4th october 1997

ZODIAC SIGN : virgo

ETHNICITY : korean

NATIONALITY : korean

LANGUAGES : korean, japanese

POSITION : main visual, lead vocalist, lead dancer, oldest

❝perfection is found in accepting your imperfections,❞

CHARACTERISTICS

appearence : average height. slim. porcelain skin. cold eyes. resting face. long, dark hair. multiple piercings. lush lips. 

personality : tsundre. bold. a fire that cannot die out. soft for those who she loves. sweet and salty. intellectual. collected demaneour. ambitious. likes to compete. will prove that she is right. independant and strong-willed. a leader.

habits : fidgeting with her ring. rubbing her earring. twirling strands of hair. stiff when upset or angry. not smiling when uncomfortable. tapping fingers when bored. raising eyebrows when confused.

known for : being the 'cold one' in itzy. having all the gossip in the kpop world. her 'vibe check'. being fiercely protective of those she cares about. expressing her emotions through actions instead of words. having a golden voice. being in control of her emotions. having the music follow her instead of the other way around. 

interests and skills : singing. dancing. writing potential lyrics. going shopping with the girls. cooking and baking. knitting. snapping at those she does not like. giving realistic advice. flexing over the fact that she can drink before the girls.

❝her fire makes her impossible to touch,❞

FACTS

⸰she has the nickname 'wolf' because whilst she is deeply independant, she still requires the support and love of others.

⸰she is an actual grandmother with her soft love of knitting, and she gives everyone knitted gifts. 

⸰she was born in seoul.

⸰she's an only child but she's an incredible big sister to the girls.

⸰she cannot speak english for dear life, not that she cares. if she wants to speak, she'll do it in a way that she can understand.

⸰she has a cold personality and many view her to be scary and haughty when she's quite soft and gentle.

⸰she trained for nine years.

⸰her favourite colours are blue and purple.

⸰she's friends with many of the seniors in the industry due to her being the oldest in the group.

⸰receives a lot of hate because of her cold nature.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hi, i'm back with a new book, an itzy 6th member book

please show it lots of support and love

i hope you're doing well

take care and stay safe.

xx