❝RELATIONSHIPS❞

junmi's relationship with the members of itzy

junji

junmi + yeji

yeji has always been thankful for the fact that she is not the oldest in the group

yeji has always been thankful for the fact that she is not the oldest in the group. she would have found it extremely difficult to take care of the group and members as well as herself if she had been, and she is extremely grateful for junmi's constant support.

junmi is yeji's emotional support at a constant - she always makes sure that the hwang girl is comfortable and is doing okay. she makes sure that yeji is eating properly and is sleeping well because even though their leader is brilliantly talented at handling the group, everyone has their moments where they feel insecure.

yeji is also fiercely protective of junmi as the min girl receives a lot of criticism for her resting face and her cold personality, but yeji knows that junmi is one of the sweetest, most softest people she knows.

JUNJI THINGS

⸰ braiding each others' hair

⸰looking at each other with raised eyebrows when one of the others does something weird

⸰junmi patting yeji's head out of nowhere

⸰yeji clinging to junmi in award shows

julia

junmi + lia

in one way, lia always admired junmi

the min girl had been training in jyp for nine years, and she was one of the most respected trainees in the company. she had an incredible voice, stunning visuals as well as incredible dance skills.

so when the choi girl asked, junmi was willing to help her out in catching her up and making her as perfect as possible for the evaluations. junmi would drag lia out at night to practice her vocals and improve her dancing, something lia is grateful for.