❝MIDZY❞

Junmi took a seat on the velvet chair, tipping her head forwards as she introduced herself to the world. "My name is Min Junmi and I'm the oldest member of Itzy,"

Why did you want to become an idol?

"I don't know to be honest," Junmi hummed, thoughtfully. "At the beginning, I think I just wanted to get away from everything that was hurting me, but then, as I began to train and experience new things, I started to enjoy the thing that we call music, and I wanted to share that with others who are like me,"

Was it hard waiting for so long whilst your friends debuted and moved on?

Junmi chuckled, although there was a sad tone sewn within her voice. "Of course it was hard. I trained for nine years, and watched those that I love achieve their dream whilst I wondered if I had a light at the end of the tunnel,"

Why do Itzy's songs show self-love?

"Because the most important kind of love is loving oneself, and if you can't do that, then how do you expect to love others?"

How does it feel to be an idol?

Junmi paused at the question, wondering how to answer.

"Bittersweet," The Min girl answered, honestly. "It's a hard life, having to be this perfect human being in front of millions of people, but it's also a chance to think about whether you're really doing this for yourself, and becoming a role model to others,"

What advice would you give Midzys?

"Love yourself," Junmi stared into the camera, a serious expression on her face. "And be a respectable person who can appreciate life for its worth,"

The Min girl smiled, softly. "This is Min Junmi, signing out,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

'shoot' has ended :(

i hope you enjoyed this book

take care

lots of love and hugs

xx