❝CUDDLES❞

"Chan-ie!"

The figure in the studio glanced upwards, only to see Min Junmi approaching him, looking extremely adorable and cosy in her large hoodie and sweats. Her hair was brushed back into a plait, a few stray hairs framing her face. Her lips were settled into a pout as she sat besides the Bang boy, clutching the teddy tight.

"Chan, why are you here?" She demanded. "It's literally 2 o'clock in the morning,"

Chan snorted. "That's what I should be asking you. Why are you here?"

The Min girl looked down. "I couldn't sleep," She admitted, softly. "So I thought I should come here to get some practice, but I'm too lazy,"

"I feel that," Chan rubbed his eyes. "I was working on a track. It's taking so long,"

"Take a break," The female tried but the boy shook his head.

"And never end up finishing? I'd rather work all night than leave it,"

Junmi looked at her best friend, his fluffy dark hair, his black hoodie and exhausted eyes as well as the bright smile on his face.

She was whipped. 

"Chan-ie," She pouted, latching her arms onto the boy, much to his surprise.

Whilst the two did share some skinship, Junmi never particularly expressed herself in that way. Normally, she was so collected and would only make the first move with the girls. Not with him.

"Hugs," She demanded, scrunching her nose cutely, much to the Bang boy's amusement.

"Hugs?" He gently wrapped his muscular arms around her, his own heart pounding as her face was buried in his shoulder.

It felt nice.

"You have veiny hands," Junmi mumbled, playing with his fingers as she stroked the ring on his index finger.

The matching ring that the two owned.

"And you have really soft hair," Chan murmered softly, his own hands busy with the Min girl's black locks. "Wait, lemme just-,"

Carefully, so as not to startle her, the Bang boy gently pulled her onto his lap, his arms still aound her waist, and as the two made eye contact, a warm feeling went through their hearts.

"You have stars in you eyes," Junmi smiled, softly poking his cheek.

The boy laughed. "You're so cheesy,"

"But it's true, they're sparkly!"

"You have such cute cheeks, mochi cheeks,"

The girl's smile grew even bigger as she continued to hug him, her hands having left the teddy bear and now playing with Chan's hoodie, whilst Chan himself watched her with the softest, most lovesick look in his eyes.

Meanwhile, three people were quietly watching the pair, peeking through the doorway.

"I swear to God that if they don't date by the end of this year," Yeji hissed. "I'm going to sue JYP,"

"They're perfect for each other," Sana said, dreamily.

"That they are," Bambam agreed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

'shoot' is coming to an end :(

this chapter is just pure softness and fluff :)

take care

lots of love and hugs

xx