❝ICONIC LINES❞

"Personal space, please,"

junmi said these lines when the rapper san e came to itzy during an award show. junmi never particularly liked the hip hop star, and when he came alarmingly close to the girls and started to get a bit too near to them, all of whom were underaged at the time in particular, junmi politely, but firmly told him to back off.

"I kinda feel like sleeping today,"

junmi doesn't sleep particularly well during the night, so she makes up for it during the day. she can literally sleep anywhere, especially if someone is running their hands through her hair, which she will look desperately towards one of the girls.

"Yugyeom and Bambam are annoying, little shits, but I love them. Though, I'd never tell them that,"

yugyeom, bambam, chan and junmi are all close, and it's a known fact that when they were all trainees, bambam was very fond of irritating the min girl. despite their bickering when they were younger, junmi is quite soft for the boys.

"Backs straight, ladies,"

junmi is very particular about the girls having good posture, something she gets from her mother. she constantly tells the girls to "stop slouching for goodness sake,".

"I used to hide behind Chan when we went to school, and now, I stand with him,"

junmi was talking about her school experiences and how she was so anxious when they first began at cheongdam considering that she didn't want to be bullied or hurt again. but now, she's stronger and much braver to stop hiding.

"I know that I'm a cold, heartless, ruthless bitch, but there's no need to be angry about it, it's just my nature,"

junmi has said over and over again that it is her personality to be cold. it's something she can't help, and she gets tired when netizens demand for her to "act like she's happy,". she says that everyone wants to see her real self but also see her manufactured self, so junmi might as well act as her real persona.

"Chan-ie? He's...he's just a good...friend? My best friend?"

someone asked junmi during a v-live what bang chan meant to her, and many were quick to comment upon the pink blush on her cheeks. she couldn't exactly say that she was crushing on him, so instead, she friendzoned him. needless to say, the rest of itzy and stray kids were teasing him about it for ages.

"Look at you, using fancy words at me. You've certainly grown up, haven't you?"

one time, junmi and one of the other members got into a serious argument, and the other member cursed. junmi was quite shocked at first, because the girls never use curse words in front of her, but she retorted this line with a tone of sadness.

"I would like to ask my mind, body and soul, what the fuck dude?"

junmi can be ever so slightly clumsy at times, and at other points, she forgets to speak in standard korean. she can get a little confused and for the girls, it's amusing to see the older girl so uncoordinated.

"You've got to think about the fact that if he does not stare lovingly at you like Choi Youngjae oppa, then he is not the one for you,"

junmi giving the girls relationship advice. she loves youngjae. her and him have total opposite personalities, but they fit with each other like two ends of a puzzle. junmi's always seen greeting him and ignoring the other two at award shows, making netizens laugh.