❝BASKETBALL❞

"Junmi! Over here!"

Min Junmi's eyes turned towards one of her close friends, his sleeves rolled up, a bright smile on his face as the girl approached him.

"Jaehyun," She greeted. "You know, when I said that we should have a night out, I didn't think that you were going to take me to a basketball court,"

"Oh, admit it," The Jung boy grinned. "You love playing basketball,"

"Admit that you love losing to me in drinking games and then we can talk about my love for sports," The Min girl smirked as the boy pouted ever so slightly.

"Who knew that you could outdrink nearly all of the 97 liners?" He muttered. "Anyway, let's play,"

Shaking her head in amusement, Junmi observed as the older boy began to loop the ball between his arms and legs, before going in to shoot. The ball fell straight through.

"My turn," Junmi caught the ball, bouncing it a few times on the court before throwing it to the basket.

"Missed," Jaehyun smiled.

Frowning, the Min girl attempted again.

"Missed," Jaehyun kept up with his commentary. "Missed again, and again, and again,"

"The ball's not working," Junmi mumbled, not quite meeting the laughing eyes of the male. 

"The ball is perfectly fine, you just don't know how to shoot," Jaehyun chuckled. "C'mere, I'll teach you,"

The Jung boy carefully enveloped the girl's smaller frame, gently gripping her hands as he found himself pausing at the mere proximity that they were at. He had never been this close to her before, never found time to appreciate her features.

She was really, really pretty.

"Jae?"

"A-Right, s-so, you focus on the hoop, 'kay, nothing but the hoop, and you just aim for the basket, not the ball," His mouth was so close to her ear, and the boy was finding it difficult to control his breathing. 

"Lift like this - yeah, that's right, and shoot!"

Junmi threw the ball into the basket, and the pair watched as it fell into the hoop, dropping onto the court once more.

"I DID IT!" The Min girl shrieked, spinning round in Jaehyun's arms as she clapped his hands in excitement. "Jae, I did it!"

"Yeah, Mimi," Jaehyun smiled, softly as she ran back to get the ball. "You did it,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
HYUNJIN'S BACK!!!!!!!!

#welcomehomehyunjin

ahifowfqqfwebwjibgfu

literally, i was on instagram and i just saw the words 'he's back' and i went to youtube and found the new music video, and i was fricking smiling throughout the whole enitre thing!!!!

i hope y'all are doing well, and please tell me how you're finding this book so far.

take care and stay safe

xx