❝STATISTICS❞

in which min junmi's statistics will be shown

VOCAL      100%

junmi's voice is that of sweet honey as well as a roaring ocean. over the course of nine years, junmi trained her voice to be as perfect as it could possibly be, and it shows very well in the live shows that itzy does.

DANCE   97%

as well as her vocal abilities, junmi's dancing is always en pointe. additionally with her singing, the min girl trained her dancing to the point of perfection whilst she was training and there's a very good reason why she's the lead dancer in itzy. 

RAP                 69%

junmi isn't the best at rapping, but does try. ryujin often teaches her, and she's slowly improving at pronouncing the words with fluidity and clarity, but not enough to go fast. junmi often likes to try and copy ryujin and yeji's raps in their songs, earning lots of laughs from the girls.

VISUAL    100%

with her flawless skin, and sharp eyes, min junmi is definitely worthy of the visual position. she's an exquisite beauty, and it's no wonder that many male and female idols are in awe of the girl. 

PRODUCING   82%

whilst junmi doesn't really want to learn producing from jyp, she does go to the other producers in the company, and they teach her how to work each machine and methods of creating music, something the min girl likes very much. she's sometimes seen in the studio with strawberry milk in hand, working away to create a piece. she is desperate to have a go at producing something for the girls, perhaps in their next song.

LYRIC WRITING   84%

junmi is fond of writing, and considering that a majority of itzy's songs are about loving oneself, she goes through a lot of her past memories to write those hard-hitting lyrics. she carries a notebook with her at all times in order to write words and phrases that come to mind during the moment.

CUTENESS   70%

min junmi is not the biggest fan of aegyo, but there's no denying that she looks very cute when she does do it. junmi doesn't do aegyo much in front of other people, but when she's with those that she loves, and the midzys who ask for it, she acts like a pouty, cute bean.

DUALITY   100%

min junmi's duality can range so much that it's scary. on camera, she has a calm, collected persona and on stage, she leaves the audience with butterflies in their stomachs. it's also where the tongue slyly makes an appearence and some bonus smirks and winks as well.

KINDNESS   93%

junmi is a kind and sweet soul, something that is often not regarded due to her 'cold and haughty' look. but she is a truly wonderful person and is often misinterpreted a majority of the time. the only time where she snaps is when her, or any of those she loves is being hurt.

POPULARITY   83%

the fandom deeply respects and enjoys junmi's presence and position in junmi. non-midzys know her as 'the female version of min yoongi', but even there she is valued as an interesting idol. of course, she does have her haters who try to claim that she's not worthy of being an idol and that she should leave itzy, but she doesn't really pay much attention to that.