Stuck With You ~ Season 1 Final

The moment you've been all waiting for Spooklings! The season 1 final yup it's here. Hope you all enjoy

2021
It start out with a sunny patch of wheat flowing by the wind with the red and purple mixed writing " Stuck With You ". Then the day fades into the night were stumble upon a large silhouette castle with the same rectangle window having a yellow then we get see the inside of the castle. The light shows a beautiful gold portrait of Duke and Missi about to start a fight after taking a picture with Missi swinging her arm while tugging her other hand on Duke's top. Duke staggers his eyes restlessly ready to attack. Taken from Funny Hunnies Speed Paint.

Missi: You're a slob, it's such a bore, Your underwear strewn on the floor.

Missi was disgusted at the ground seeing Duke's underwear, mouse traps, condoms, cigarettes and cigar box all over the ground. Missi kicks Duke's underwear on the ground.

Duke: And you're a packrat, most extreme, Our house is full of magazines

Duke sits in the velvet sofa ignoring Missi as he grabs one of her magazines about cute cats which makes him disgusted and throws it back on the ground.

Missi: The toilets broke, and yet I bet, His majesty ain't fixed it yet.

Duke: You're one to talk, sleephead, And get your fat ass out of bed.

Missi complains about the toilet then she rise her head short light purple velvet hair a mess part of her nightgown slipped off and looking at Duke completely irrated how long he takes just to get ready. Duke looks back at Missi as he grabs one of his red towels and throws it directly at Missi's face.

Duet: Oh but in the eyes of God, We said our vows before the pews. " Not until death may we part "

Duke: So until then I'm stuck with you!

Duke places his top hat on looking at the mirror with no reflection as Missi get out of bed they both irritated as Duke gives Missi a nudge by his left arm making her fall back then Missi uses her staff to push Duke violently falling forward and leaving the room. Duke looks back angrily fixing his top hat and the two with separate ways.

Missi: You swore that you'd be true to
me, But gave me infidelity.

Missi holds up the portrait of her and Duke looking lovely together as she was on the piano and he was playing for her. Missi breaks the portrait uses her knee the pieces looking back at her face to Duke and throws the rest on the ground.

Duke: Why should I give a tinker's cuss?
She was your sister, what's the fuss?

Duke shrugs looking the other way as Venessa Missi's older sister was waving to Duke and holding a present as Duke Smirks and closes the curtain turning back to Missi.

Missi: Well then, let's propose a truce.
What's good for gander is good for goose.

Missi pokes at him perhaps trying to make a truce but instead she then throws a goose in his face.

Duke: Hey now that's different, you took to bed,
My favorite dog and all my friends!

dog and all my friends!

Duke place his finger up and look behind the wall of the collars from his familiar Cerberus and the window he saw his friends from the land of the living dead. Missi pulls down the curtain in force as they both look at each other pure digust.