Zombie Prostitute

Okay the fifth episode is finally out!!!!!! Before the chapter begins Duke and Missi belong to Daria Cohen please go and support her The Vampir Series I seriously in love and love the episodes.  Also two other character's are in this episode but Missi will return now it's Duke's turn to be in the spotlight. I just write for this book alright my darlings HAPPY READING!!!❤^^

In 2019

It was night time as usual then strings of the title Zombie Prostitute and white string written fan animated. Black long heels walking in the grass looking up seeing Duke looking for a date a swarm of Chibi figures pass by him as he reaches the cemetery gates going to pass by until something caught his eyes he squinted them close put his arms around his hips and the sign with a lipstick mark. " For A Good Time Take A Left ( Left arrow point ) Down At The Tombstone No.8" Duke like the sound of this so he took a left looking for the tombstone as he walked around his eyes looking at what this could he stopped over and glance at a tree stomp. Duke saw a pair of black girl shape eyes he stood near the tree stomp and knock on it making a smug smile then more black girl eyes appear and he stops eyes grew wide it was a swarm of bats hitting all over him. Duke looked up and use his hands to sho the bats away as he stopped he turned around seeing a zombie prostitute smoking her cigarette looking at Duke. 

Duke: I was alone, and I needed a date. I was takin a walk past the cemetery gates. When I saw a sign that " For a good time take a left down at Tombstone Number 8. Went through the gateway, and I'm pretty sure I saw some eyes peeping out a sepulcher. I took a step into a tomb or III Repute. That's where I met her, the zombie prostitute~

Out in the grass 3 undead musician skeleton one playing a cello, second trumpet and third the violin as Duke looks then turns to the zombie prostitute leaning on a tombstone holding her cigarette and wink with her right eye wants him to come to her. Duke continues to look and roll his eyes shrugs his hands and point his hands out 2 out the rest curled up as he walks up the small hill meeting the zombie prostitute he stops smiles at the viewer stretching his hands out simply he's going to enjoy this.  

Duke: I grabbed her left breast, and I'm pretty sure I tore it I said, " go down," but she didn't have a stomach for it. Her teeth fell out, and her tongue fell out to boot, But all, she was rotten kind cute. While I was tense, it was a plain to see. A sort of rigor mortis was comin over me I didn't want to see it, but I just had to believe it I had a stiffy for the stiff in front of me~

Duke grabbed her left breast and it tore off making him shock and he dropped it on the ground he told her to " go down" but her top her body fell on the ground. Duke eyes grew wide and more shock that she's falling apart he assists her by putting her full top body up. More parts of her body fall off her teeth, tongue and part of her dead green skin and a little of her brain. Duke looked up seeing the zombie prostitute putting her whole body parts back together then she looks at Duke dazzled and pink and stars sparkle around since Duke thought she was rotten kind cute. Duke smiled smugly and now sitting back on a tombstone his hands on the edge he twitches his eye not knowing should he or he shouldn't. Duke kept looking directly at the zombie prostitute putting on a show for him as she crawls to him and her torn up half lips come out to his face Duke shut his eyes but he saw below down there he looked at her smiling and she grabs him and they both get down. The 3 dead skeleton musicians continue to play the cello, trumpet and violin up on a tree in the night as they play Black top hat, black torn up stipper heel, red panties, part of Duke's clothing fly in the air, bat boxers, 2 black heels, zombie part skeleton arm and a brain fly more the 3 skeletons still play watch disgusted and kind of disturbing noticing that Duke and zombie prostitute having sex. Duke now completely naked clothes on the tombstone part of the zombie prostitute remains on the ground she sleeps with Duke's cape since she was naked as well. Duke holding a cigar after having sex and was satisfied and the zombie prostitute was rotten kind cute and he picks up his top hat and inside some color sequence.

Duke: Morally, I'm destitute l. In the tomb of lll repute. She's a rotten kind a cute For a zombie prostitute~

The music keeps playing in the black screen colors red, blue, orange, yellow and green into different shapes circling around in dots and zig zags. Yellow and orange shadows of 2 skeletons playing the trumpet. The same colors with this time skeletons blowing the trumpet work it up! Colors of skeletons playing cello, trumpet and violin now some guitar  more than one join along. All the color sequence faded away and back to the cemetery Duke place his top hat back on the zombie prostitute smoking her cigarette counting the cash that Duke paid her from having sex with him. 

Duke: Now I'm fallin' apart from my head down to my toes, I don't know which of my organs is next to go I've been such a sleaze since she gave me the disease Wouldn't you know, now I'm a zombie Gigolo I took my first client on a date We took a walk to the cemetery gates. I got under her slip, but then, I heard a rip I pulled it out, and I said…" baby, keep the tip"

Duke walks more and his hands and arms them his head fall down then he place it back up his head didn't know that can happen. Duke took a step and he put his above near his face like he was dramatic. Now he reach his arms out glad he's now a Zombie Gigolo and sits on 3 tombstone laying back hand on his leg pointing up the other behind his back of his top hat and the other leg bending a little and stick his tongue out. Duke heads out the cemetery going to his castle then a girl with green fingernails tap him by his shoulder with gray bracelets on her arm and a ring too. Duke looked back seeing a beautiful name Venessa from the necklace she's wearing. She had short black hair bangs, green eyes, freckles, wearing stripes light and dark green outfit that looks like a dress and she had long brown boots also a nice body as well. Vanessa holds out paper Missing, HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GIRL? Age: 17, Height 5.7, Hair, Light brown, Eyes Brown and last seen scribbles around it. The girl appear to be missing is Melissa Durmarias the girl who enter Duke's castle known as Missi. Duke looks at Venessa and made a smug grin he took her on date walked her around the cemetery and she instantly falls in love with she had hearts coming out of her mind. Duke sits Venessa down on the tombstone and she had her hands folded more hearts in her mind smiling at Duke as he evil smiles his fingers moving back and forth looking down at her bottom going to get her laid like he did to the zombie prostitute then wrapped her arms around him and he put his arms around her then Duke and Venessa kiss in shock by a black white line in the background fades he looks down she curled up her hands and he takes her hand off her and touch her hand and said " Baby keep the tip" Duke smiles nervously and dashes out leaving Venessa with a shocked look of he really didn't care or maybe she wanted him. High up 5 musician dead skeletons play more of there tune and goes back to the door with 2 gargoyles and grass around then Duke comes out and he sings more and use his key from his cape takes it off and unlocks the door and waves and shuts the door a note said DO NOT DISTURB! ( Showdown In The Making)

Duke: Morally, I'm destitute l. In the tomb of lll repute. She's a rotten kind a cute For a zombie prostitute~

It all fades to black as a blue spark of flame appears from the darkness 2 red eyes red and purple shadows smiling evil at each other. 

To Be Continued~ 

Don't worry the story is not over yet!

Hello Hello My Pretty Darlings, Wooooo the fifth chapter is finally finished just to let you know this was all XD!!!!!!!!!!  I love it just like Daria .Who knew that Duke ended up with Zombie Prostitute and other weird but fun stuff happen. I finally now did this chapter took not as long that I thought it be but fear not that the showdown will be coming soonish! Duke Vs Missi who will win and who will end up a horrible loss. Hope You Guys enjoy ❤