Resurrection AKA FUCK YOU!

So before the actual Chapter 3 begins Duke and Missi belong to Daria Cohen and please go and support for her amazing animations and speedraws. She's simply amazing I hope someday she'll read this book. Okay my pretty darlings Happy Reading!!! ^^

In 2018~

It was the night time and at the same castle and everything seem to change to a devain purple the sky and the castle itself. In a large window seeing a Cauldron upon in the darkness seeing candles around and a book open and a cape then it goes inside of the cauldron and red smoke and dust appear and rising up the cauldron was Duke his eyes closed and his arms spread out and the red dust and magic fades away. Duke awakes and he looks and sees that he is back in his castle but how and he looked around the dark main hall. Duke kept looking and he was very suspicious that how did he got back in land of the living and he got out of the cauldron and walking in the darkness of the main hall . Missi's backpack was on the same position of the carpet when she enter Duke's castle and it was cover in cob webs of it's been years she's been here. Duke got his top hat and he put back on his head while he kept looking around still suspicious of what's going on. The up in the balcony stood a shadow with red glowing and dashed following Duke.

Missi: Look inside~ Look inside your tiny mind~ Now look a little bit harder~ Cause your so unexpired ~ So sick and tired ~ Of all the hate you harbor ~.

Duke walks around the darkness as the black shadow following up in the balcony and it appears to be singing it was Missi in the dark shadows singing her song and Duke keeps walking not a care in a world then he stops little anxious and looks up and nothing was there. Duke sway his cape and reach to his pocket and realizes that his staff is not there. He looks shocked and wondering where is it or who holds his staff now. The staff being hold by Missi and she still walks in the darkness stops and smiles looks at the staff with her teeth showing and she lights up the main hall of the castle.

Missi: So you say~ It's not okay to be gay well I think your just evil~ Your just racist who can't tie my laces~. Your point of view is medieval~

Duke looks more at the his body and still can't find his staff but he stops as he sees all the candles lighting up by itself and his red eyes look back a little and something dashes lands on the ground near some small stair steps also landing on the diamond shape window and starts to sing

Missi: FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU VERY VERY MUCH~ CAUSE  WE HATE WE DO~ AND WE HATE YOUR WHOLE CREW SO PLEASE DON'T STAY IN TOUCH~

Missi singing FUCK YOU to Duke and he turns around having no idea what's going on and she twirls the staff around and she walks down some few steps of carpet stairs and she raises her arms up smiling widely and Duke standing still don't know what Missi is trying to say. Missi puts the staff down on the ground and shaking her hips around and singing then Duke looks at her and he finally sees that his staff is taken by Missi and she basically telling him to FUCK OFF. Duke was annoyed and pissed at the same time. He fixes his top hat and marches with his hands turn into fists and going to snatch his staff out of Missi's wrath. Isn't it obvious that Duke can really outsmart Missi or even try? While Missi kept singing raises her arms up and smiling more Duke was tords her pissed and Missi open one of her red eyes a little and she moves the staff up and Duke missed and losing his balence and Missi continues to sing.

Missi: FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU VERY VERY MUCH~ AND YOUR DON'T TRANSLATE~ AND IT'S GETTING QUITE LATE~ SO PLEASE DON'T STAY IN TOUCH~

Missi kicks Duke's rear end making him loss his balence and he hits the ground upside down seeing Missi shaking her hips or her dress still holding the staff and smiling wide and Duke gets himself up shocked and Missi looks at the precious staff and walks a little near Duke teasing him of how worthless and useless he is and Duke looks shocked more then he started to get pissed and he made fists and he directly marched in anger pulling his sleeve of his vest up going to hit or punch Missi. As she closes her eyes with her staff she's holding then opens one eye and and she makes a evil smile at Duke showing her teeth and she raises the staff and hits it in the ground.