Season 2 Prologue ~ Duke

It's finally here as usual The Vampair Series does not belong to me it belongs to Daria Cohen always give credit to the creators I just like writing fanfics. Alright hope you enjoy ^^

The Vampair Series

Some Decades Ago~

In times like these, we have no words
We have only each other.

Scripture tells us, "Sorrow not, for we do not walk alone".

The beginning start with a priest saying those words up in the stand as many are surrounded dressed in black holding umbrella from the rain pouring down on a gloomy day in the cemetery. The priest walks away finished with his words and the little boy named Duke starts to sing.

You're invisible when you're sad
Clocks tick and phones still ring
The world carries on like mad
But nobody sees a thing.

Little Duke looks up from his umbrella his hand tugging his chest seeing the rain pour down in the sky the he looks down as the locals and his father walk away since the service was over.

Whispering behind their hands
Lost for kind words to say
Nobody understands
And everyone goes away

Little Duke closes his eyes as the cemetery fades into nothing but pitch black and ghost surrounding all over as he kept his eyes shut as the ghosts fade but linger around. Little Duke opens his eyes were the darkness and ghost fade away back to reality he looks upon the grave of his dear Mom. Little Duke turns his father talking to the locals and walks away which Little Duke does the same thing but goes to another direction.

Grown-ups wanna fix things
When they can't it only fills them with shame
So they just look away
Is it being greedy to need somebody to see me
And say my name?

Little Duke walks in the rain holding his umbrella shutting his eyes about the word parents he then to proceed slowly looking back to his Dad. Duke's Dad looking slightly irritated and Little Duke shrugs rolling his eyes and heading where he see a little light closing his umbrella walking from the trees his arms against a tombstone and with a small smileasking if a need for somebody to see him and call by his name like his mother use to before her time past. Not only family if anyone would take care of him. Little Duke smile fades away and he stands up from the grave holding his umbrella wandering around the rest of the cemetery.

Seems when you lose your mom
No one turns off the sun
Folks carry on, that's that
You're invisible when you're sad

Passing around the some tress walking on a dusty path with green grass in both directions. Little Duke looks and he covered his eyes using his arm from the sun because he didn't really want to see it. Little Duke sways across a tree stump and he puts his umbrella behind his back and walking away from anyone have to face reality that his Mom his gone and many just move on. Little Duke feels invisible have to deal with his Dad what could have changed in that home. Little Duke puts on a stern face and looking at the path he takes as the mid sun with trees lift up the screen fades to black.

Red words written in the left direction " To Be Continued " Where a red and pink silhouette of a vampire holding a cane with black Bats screeching making him fade away.