The Silent

Alrighty My Pretty Darlings since Episode 4 is out time to work on a new chapter. Daria Cohen is the one who created Missi and Duke please go and support on this Vampir Seires I love it so much okay my pretty darlings Happy Reading^^

In 2019~

It all starts pitch black with a shush as the night continue inside the castle black and white color and a sitting on a long fancy chair and humming a little is are devain Vampirness Missi. She's in color only as the castle itself is black and white and starts to sing her new song.

Missi: Oh God~ It's so so quiet here~ The silence is slipping into my head ~ When the monsters are loud~ They're really quite delightful~ It's the silence ones that kill so please do watch out~

( Missi shows her face as she gets up from sitting in the fancy long chair as she walks around the castle hall that were black and white as she kept walking her origin form comes appearing in a shadow form as she carries the staff and enjoying how simply quite and silent it is and stops and turns into pitch black as a flash of her shadow form appears with the red eyes appearing. Missi kept walking as some mini monsters and mixed with creatures were coming tords her and as she turned she does a cursty and bows to a monster that transforms to a huge size as it was going to eat her and she use the staff and points at the monster all mini monsters and mixed with creatures were flying on the ground when Missi goes down a huge cracked of the floor and leaps then jumps down holding her staff and spining and her face filled with glee and lands on the ground while she sings her devain song.

Missi: We had a monster ball~ And they all came  out to play~ They all came out to play ~ They were dresser in their scary monsters ways~ We had guzzard tea~ And lizard Skin~ And baby legs rolled around~ Merrily and spilled our fluids~ God it was so fun!

Missi walks more in the shadows as a tall shadow appears in the white flash appearing that it is Duke's shadow as he spins her around and she does a cursty to him and he takes his shadow hat off and bowing down as well and she gets up using looking at her staff smiling. Shadow Duke put his shadow black hat on and he give a what so ever look then Missi use her staff to suck him up and the he frown when Missi trapped him in her staff she was simply satfied. It becomes pitch black next Missi used her arm and cracked a little of the wall and the area of the castle was still black and white when Missi enters another room of the castle that had a bed, wardrobe, stature, cobwebs, a chandeliers and a large diamond shape window. Missi walks pass the light switch and waving and swaying with her cane when she continue to walk in the room as some mini monsters and mixed with creatures were using the saw of the chandeliers probably wanted to fall on Missi when she stop and looked up then she jump the other side by the chandelier falls on the ground. Missi leaps and sways then points her finger back and forth up tords the ceiling and continues to walk around the castle.

Missi: At the end of the night~We bowed and saod: Good Eating! And spilled into the night~ Slithering and creeping~ I closed my door and hit the lights~ And sighed into the frightful night~ The chandeliers were creaking ~ Ah Oooh! My little Tom's were peeking~

Missi walking in the pitch black area filled with glee as she sees her familiar Minose and he snuzzle around her face as she holds and throws him in the air and turns around seeing Minose a white shadow form and turns the other way and hops around a black pattern wall and tiny white dots then Missi raises the staff up and twirls it around and looks at it and she looks tords the wall her face frowing when she looks at a picture of the owner of this castle in a very fancy portrait Duke of Vaults he prefirs to be called Duke. Portairt of him sitting in a sexy pose and having a coy smile on his face, his long white fingers on his long leg, the his long white pale fingers holding a cigarette, and him sitting down looking like that he would suck or fuck someone. Missi hates seeing Duke's face himself all the time as she uses her staff to give it a good swing and hits the portrait that changes into a gentlemen more like a butler sitting. Missi slips in a lovely light purple shade nightgown having her staff behind her back as she gets into her comfortable bed and covers herself with the long blanket and yawns and falls alseep dreaming. As Missi was sleeping something was lurking around her bedroom something wicked, evil and very tall it was the shadow of Duke giving her nightmares and frights as she wakes up and ducks her head and uses her arms for self defense. Shadow Duke flys away tords the screen. Then Missi comes back and wakes up seeing that she was being eaten and the mini monsters and mixed with creatures were chomping and munching as she didn't mind when she put her hand out saying wouldn't be so bad as she breaks free and the mini monsters and mixed with creatures jump and looked at her as she order her that they don't have permission and she use her staff to with a whack and they faded away. Missi continues to walk around the castle in her gothic purple velvet dress.