Raised By Bats~ S2 Episode 2

Hello Spooklings, it's finally here the next episode of Vampair and it's a Voltaire song even better. As usual The Vampair Series does not belong to me, belongs to Daria Cohen, I just write fanfics and a huge fan girl. Alright, hope you enjoy it ^^

" Here at home in this steeple
Made of chrome, above a city of steel,

Duke starts to sing wearing a very snazzy looking outfit dressed in purple. Here we see part of the castle in the attic cobwebs, around the items like portraits, old used chairs, and drape blinds that haven't been used. The colors are gray, blue, and black missed and we see a portrait of a royal family that used to live before the Duke came along. Duke bends down with his slender purple sleeves, black gloves holding onto his new black purple cape. He then looks at the window creeping with his mouth wide open and eyes growing wide and filled with excitement looking at the town's view. He then turns his head back posting his finger and his black glover finger rested on a cute-looking stray bat.

I've chosen bats over people

Cause I never did like the way humans made me feel".

Three more bats appear attached to Duke's new hat that had red ribbon, black fishnets, and vintage white curve. He grabs it as the bats fly away, and grabs his new cane that was made of wood, and had a cute black bat attached to it. The three bats fly away as Duke puts his purple top hat on extends his cane with both arms he has a wicked smile showing his fangs all over and he turns into his shadow form with the title card " Raised By Bats " Fan Animated "~ Red background with Duke red eyes glowing on the screen.

So we sleep all day and we rise at night

And we spread our wings and take into the skies.

And when the people look up and stare

And say, Why you gotta be like that?

I just look them in the eye and tell them

I was raised by bats!

Here we see different shades of red with some gold and black around. Duke makes his way in and lays down in his coffin since it was day then night falls, Duke rises up and the background changes into different shades of purple and jumps out of the coffin as he opens the diamond shape window taking a huge leap and extends his arms with the full moon rise and stars all over the blue sky he had a huge smile of his face enjoying this moment. Duke stumbles the night in town with Missi by his side with a new outfit of her and her light purple shade hair curled up in a small little bun. Wearing black gloves, red in her dress with black. Missi had the cut little hat upon her hair with some spiderwebs and has the key that Duke use to wear from his season 1 attire. They both were walking as they stop and stare down at three humans who were taking their phones out, mocking them because Duke and Missi are different. One white boy with gold shades with his fingers trying to act spooky but in a mocking way, a black dude with a recording or taking pics of them, and a Mexican girl with brown and pink hair giggling thinking how ridiculous they look. Meanwhile, Duke and Missi are not amused as Duke glows his eyes with a smirk going to scare the hell out of them which he did by showing the three humans his shadow form making them be in fright. Satisfied, he smiles and walks away with the three humans looking back really scared and the black dude drops his phone.

When I was young, I was feeble

And it stung when they pushed me down.

I was so hated by these people,

That I knew I had to do what I could to get out of that town.

Duke stands nice and proud as he transforms from when he was a young lad. He stood there looking around wearing a nice outfit. He had the bat key around his neck and the setting goes into a local playground with little Duke shaking and see a huge shadow hovering over him and he quickly turns and yelps, when a pair of arms grab little Duke by the chest with one boy with a military looking hair cut, pushes little Duke back and an orange hair kid uses his elbow to punch little Duke in the cheek. The blonde hair kid smiles with his gang seeing poor little Duke stumble upon the ground. Time flies and we see three boys standing near the castle where Duke lived his entire human life. Two jocks and one jock that used to be close to Duke but turned against him Brahm Dumarias. They were edgy teens but things change changed. We see Duke in his emo phase looking at the window and seeing Brahm as a jock with two of his new buddies close to the steps. Duke got lots of detentions from school and became a rebel. He put his hand putting down the frame of him and Brahm. Edgy Duke got his suitcase with skull shirt aside, an exclusive playboy magazine, he grabs his poster a person he admires Apdrane LIVE poster, he grabs his sewing kit since Duke interests was anything related to fashion, grabbing the guitar putting rest of his stuff in the brown beat-up suitcase and had his right arm in a cast and gets out of the castle being on his own. The black coat hanger falls upon the carpet close to the gargoyle.