Part 3. 5: Oweee

( Before this mini chapter begins Missi and Duke belong to Daria Cohen and please go and support her amazing animations also The Vampir Seires also support her Admin Chan Mina Rose too Okay Darlings Happy Reading^^

In 2018~

It was night again and appearing in a diamond shape window was Missi are vampirness looking satisfy while reading a book near a fire place and her familiar Minose curled up in a ball sleeping next to her smiling having some peace and quiet and nothing to worry or care about. Outside of the castle was Duke who was all beat up and so pissed and he started to sing a song of his hatred tords Missi.

Duke: You Bitch~ You hurt me~ and now I can never forgive you!

Duke crossed his arms and then made a fits and he started to walk around singing and then he stomped on of his long legs and heels on the ground and he stop and look tords the tall rectangle window makes a sulky face as he put his hands on the window glass glaring at Missi who's drinking some blood in fancy wine glass reading a book, sitting in a long fancy tall chair, near a book shelf, gargoyle with red eyes on top, nice fire place to stay warm, carpet and just relaxing. Once she drinks some of fancy wine glass of blood she smirks at Duke and waving to him knowing that she won and he lost. Duke kept glaring at her then his red eyes beams of how crossed he is. Duke finally gived up and takes his long white hands out of the window glass as he walks back of dispear and still singing.

Duke: You bitch~ You bitch! You hurt me~

Duke was walking and putting on hand around his chest and the other out of the air then a wind blew as a paper landed on his face and he raises his hand up and uses his long slender arms to pull the paper out of his face. Still pissed he seen what the paper was actually a poster showing a man and a woman who are dancing under the spotlight and the poster read this. " The Showdown ". Once Duke took a glance at the poster he started to stroke his vandyke and started to think of a plan to get his staff back and have vengeance on Missi. He kept looking around with his red eyes and still stroking his vandyke while holding the poster he may have an idea or a plan. Then it faded to black after that a whole set of eyes and mouths started to popped out looking around most of the figures where like monsters and creatures then it all faded to black again.

To Be Continued~

Don't Worry The Story Is Not Over Yet~

Hello Hello My pretty darlings yes I got this Part 3.5 done yeah sorry if this is a short part but I know episode 4 or Chapter 4 will be longer and shocker which to me I hope so yeah it will be soonish. So see you all in Chapter 4 ;) Hope you Guys enjoy ❤