The Showdown

It's finally here Spooklings and this is gonna be a long one. The characters do not belong to me Daria Cohen is the one who create Duke and Missi I'm just like to write about them and other things. Support The Vampair Series alright enjoy!

2020

It was starry night begins in the main hall of the castle where we see a pair of black in and red outside heels coming this way Duke looking directly to the vampirness he going to face. A pair of black high heels that have pointy tips Missi looking coming to Duke as she starts to sing.

Missi: Swing, boy, brother swing.
Come on, swing begin.
Swing, boy, brother swing.
Don't stop, swing begin.

Duke and Missi walking step by step as the title shows The Showdown with the whole castle dile up with blue flames changing the castle blue as they both stop Missi singing looking down at Duke while shaking her hips back and forth hands resting on the staff. Duke fixing up his gloves looking back at Missi. She tilted her head her hands on the staff and Duke Smirks looking back at her as he places his hand and she looks back and takes it then they begin to dance.

Missi: Clap your hands, snap your fingers and sing Here comes? dancing ring The king of, the king of the swing
Clap your hands, snap your fingers and sing
Brotherswing.

Duke and Missi dance fiercely keeping up with the beat. They went side to side and and clapping their heels together holding the staff together as they step back. Missi swaying her dress and Duke swaying his suit a bit. They go back with a twirl and behind their back and Missi turns back and Duke looks back smirking pointing his finger as Missi slides down and Duke holds her hand and they both swing around as both of them faces were close Missi grabbing on Duke's hand and they both ditty there legs one heel down as Missi does a dab and Duke bows his hat and they both return. Missi holds the staff in her hands going down on the ground perfectly Duke shocked but was able to bring her back up and swing up.

Missi: Swing, boy, brother swing.
Come on, swing begin.
Swing, boy, brother swing.
Don't stop, swing begin.

Missi gets on top of Duke as she places her fingers sliding up on Duke's collar she looks at him wickedly and he does the same. Duke tries to grab the staff but misses and Missi gets down Duke snaps his finger didn't get her on time as they both swing together holding each other hands. They slide back as Duke turns and Missi twirling the staff her hands on her face and dashing to Duke as he lifts her in the air. She spreads her hands and legs like a gracious swan and lands down with Duke lifting her up in the air again Missi sitting pretty with glam diamond's in her direction she lands down gasps looking to see who caught her in the arms. It was Duke she was disgusted and fixed her slit skirt as they both continue there dance battle. The two started the tango as  Minose steps by seeing Duke and Missi still dancing in the halls. Minose didn't want to be part of it and scattered away. They hold each other close wickedly both grinning and Duke spins Missi over and over with the blue spotlight hitting.

Missi: Boys and girls, shake your knees?
And fulfill your craziest dreams
Clap your hands, snap your fingers and sing
Here comes? dancing ring
The king of, the king of the swing
Clap your hands, snap your fingers and sing
Brotherswing

Duke spins her aggressively and on purpose spins her away as her legs open part of her slit skirt open ending up on a chair near a bar. Duke smirks and walking back to a bar preparing to wine glasses as Missi flaps her finger crossing her long leg sharp heels. Duke pours in the red wine then he rustle his chest top grinning revealing a poison potion and places on one of the glasses which is Missi's. Duke puts holds the tray of two wine glasses and walks forward to Missi as he smiles bowing down offering her a glass. Missi smiles back arms on the counter looking at the glasses and uses her long leg heel kicking the wine causing the glasses to spill all over the ground. Duke was shocked that Missi did that and instead with rage his plan failed and he slaps Missi out of her chair making her fall on the ground her legs out as she looks back disgusted part of her face scratched she grabs the staff dashing directly to Duke jumping up but Duke steps back as Missi stabs the ground leaving cracks by force. Duke uses his heel to kick Missi back then Missi place her hand behind Duke making him slam against the wall. Part of his nose was scratch and little blood he then grabs an axe from the wall and dashes to kill Missi. Missi uses the staff to defend herself from the axe they pull back and bang their weapons at each open

Missi: Swing, boy, brother swing.
Come on, swing begin.
Swing, boy, brother swing.
Don't stop, swing begin.

The two clasb and slide back as Missi points her finger smirking at Duke to say come at me which he did frustration and anger since Missi teased him. Missi jumps using her heel to kick his chin up when Duke missed on the ground from the swing of his axe. He had enough and picked back up the axe and slash Missi just to found out he tore off part of her dress exposing part of her black bra. Missi looks back and fire in her eyes and Duke knew he fucked up and steps back as Missi swings her staff going after him. Duke gets a hold of the staff and SLASH Missi's eye with blood splattered. Then Missi uses the axe and chopped off Duke's thumb and blood was on the ground. Duke looks back panting holding his bleeding hand and Missi looks back panting her other hand covering her bloody eye they both were panting from the dancing and killing each other. At the end there was black light and both eyes to appear one Duke and other Missi her remaining one. They look at each other feeling guilt and hurt.

To Be Continued ~