5

My body hurt, it felt like every part of me was on fire. I wanted to scream but it hurt to much to even move. Wasn't going to hurt my ass. When I got back to the future I was going to kick his ass. I felt arms go around me as I started to fall to the ground, opening my eyes as much as I could as pain radiated from my body I saw a pair of brown eyes before I blacked out from the pain.

I woke up to hear people in a muffled yell. Opening my eyes and tried to sit up before I winced.

   "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I turned to see my father who doesn't look that much different from in my time.

Tony and Bruce walked up to where I was laying down.

   "Your molecules were just pulled apart and put back together, I'm guessing it would hurt a lot."

I looked at him and reminded myself to when I get back to the future to kick Tony's ass or murder him. Leaning towards murdering him.

   "Why are you here?"

I turn to see my mom standing with her arms crossed.

Trying to sit up I winced. "I'm looking for a man he came to this time and I need to take him back to my time before he screws up my time."

    "Why would someone try and mess up your time?"

I shrugged not being able to give her a good enough answer at the moment without getting into details that they couldn't know at the moment because it hasn't happened yet.

       "Whats your name?"

I turn to Bruce who asked the question. I opened my mouth almost telling him my name until Tony's words popped into my head. 'It's important not to tell anyone who you really are.'

        "Um....I cant tell you."

        "What do you mean you cant tell us."

        "I can't tell you means I can't tell you. It's a risk me even being here." 

My mom was about to say something when Tony cut her off.

        "It's probably best you don't tell us anyways. For both our times sake," lifting out his hand for me to shake, "I'm Tony by the way. Tony Stark but others know me as Ironman."

I chuckled taking his hand and shaking it.

        "Since we just cant call you person how about we call you...." Tony stops to think about a name for me.

        "How about Betty?"