7

"Who is that girl and why did the whole cities power go out Tony? I've gotten more angry calls then I plan to count demanding you stop whatever experiment you're doing and turn on the power."

Right after she said that the power for Stark Tower ends up going out and I can't help but be a little surprised, that machine must have used a hell of a lot of power to be able to kill Tony's buildings power. And unlucky for me that resulted in me taking a wrong step and it didn't take more than two seconds before my legs started to give out and I could feel myself start to fall down and not realizing that I was so close to the door my head slammed against the door handle on the way down making me release a yelp of pain. The backup generator turned on right as I hit the floor and I couldn't help the string of cuss word that left my mouth as I not only had the biggest migraine known to man but I also could feel shots of pain cascade up my legs.

Bruce and my father rushed over to me and I heard Tony open the door.

"I'm sorry for what's about to happen."

Before anyone of them could reply I let out the most blood curdling scream full of agony and pain before I closed my mouth and forced myself to stop screaming closing my eyes I tried to take deep breaths to calm the pain but the pain was excruciating.

"I'm going to get you some pain killers that should help you with the pain."

I didn't say anything not moving a muscle, my eyes remaining closed and I didn't even move when I felt the prick of a needle on my arm. I didn't open my eyes until I felt my body sway over, my head laying on a chest and as I opened my eyes I saw a blurry white star and then nothing as I slipped into an uneasy drug induced sleep.

-------Jack's POV-------

It's like my vision was tunneled my anger and worry fueling my actions instead of rational thoughts. I finally stop my breathing labored and my knuckles bloody and I can't help but look at the ten punching bags damaged and broken on the floor. I couldn't help but image the punching bags were Tony and I couldn't help that my thoughts wanted him beaten and bruised. I mean HOW DARE HE SEND HER SOMEWHERE HE DOESN'T KNOW IF SHE'D BE SAFE. I let out a growl and begin to punch the punching bag again.

"She'll be okay. You of all people should know how strong she is."

I punched the bag harder.

"I know she's strong and I know she can do it but it's frustrating not being able to go with her!"

The bag breaks and I growl. I turn to look at Jade as she walks over to me with a first aid kit.

"She wanted me to tell you goodbye."

I look up to see Alec walk into the room and over to us. I wince from the sting of the alcohol wipe on my knuckles and the pain of not telling her goodbye.

I sigh, "I'm an idiot aren't I."

"She knows you love her and she knows that's why you left."

"Although yes yes you are an idiot but that's why we love you."

Jade rolls her eyes and shakes her head at Alec's words and continues to work on my knuckles.

"I thought you guys loved me for my sparkling personality." I smile at them and chuckle.

"Obviously. Why else would we hang around you?"

I chuckle and look up at Jacob before looking over at Jade when she gently pats my arm and walks away to put the first aid kit away. I start to put everything away when before I see a flicker of light causing my instincts to kick in and I run over and tackle Alec to the ground just as the bullet intended for him hits my in the shoulder. I hear Jacob yelling at Jade to get down before Alec starts to disappear.

--------Isabelle's POV---------

I could feel it the pain in my shoulders before I actually comprehended that someone was shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see a distraught Tony, I frown seeing the tears in his eyes as I try to form words my still groggy brain only lets me let out a few slurred words,

"Wrong? What? Happening?"

"She's dying because of you!"

It takes me a couple seconds to realize that his face is also covered in something red. I frown again trying to shake off the groggy feeling. I blink a couple times before his words sink in as well as the red on his face, he's covered in blood. Whose blood? He said she, and I'm sure I wasn't bleeding which meant two other she's that were there last time I was awake. Mom and Pepper. I wasn't gone so that meant my mother wasn't dying so that meant Pepper. Pepper was dying and all I could think about was Alec. If Pepper dies then Alec will no longer exist...