2

"Hey, babe." Jack said giving me a kiss on the forehead when I got up the stairs.

"You're not ready?" Alex said a little annoyed.

"Yeah sorry. I lost track of time um one second and I will be ready to go." I said running into the bathroom with the change of clothes I brought with me.

After a few minutes I was done and ready to go. Walking up to everyone.

"Hey where is Jade?"

I heard the groans of the boys which made me frown.

"What?" I said my frown deepening.

"She's still at her house getting ready." I burst out in laughter as I saw the looks on the guys faces. Jade takes forever to get ready for something every detail to the smallest thing has to be perfect or else it's not right. I guess that's what to expect of a princess.

"Come on let's head over there." I took Jacks hand and lead the reluctant boys towards Jacobs jeep. When we were about to go Tony came running out in his Ironman suit and flew off in a rush. A few seconds later Pepper came out and went to Alex.

"Honey why don't you guys stay here for a little bit. Until Tony and the others give the all clear."

"The others?"

"Yeah-"

"Hey guys." Jade yelled interrupting Pepper.

"Something's wrong my dad ran out of the house full sped in his Black Panther suit."

We all gave each other a look, Alex place a kiss on Peppers forehead and we all ran to the jeep but I ran to Jades car, jumping into the convertible.

"Drive." I said and Jade tore down the road and soon the boys followed. A few seconds later we reached a field a few miles away from where our parents were fighting.

Something felt off, different. The villain they were fighting was someone I've never seen before. He was carrying some weird contraption and was moving with complete agility and grace. The machine he carried looked familiar like I had seen it before.

Out of reflex I ran forward towards the battle and I could hear the others calling my name. I ran and ran right towards Tony who just saw me after he tried throwing a punch but missed.

"What are you doing here?" Tony yelled.

"The machine get the machine." I yelled, loud.

The villain turned his head and looked at me after he processed what I had yelled. He then tried to run and Tony nodded his head and yelled the order to the others who in turn nodded. I was then scooped up into someone's arms and thrown over their shoulder, I looked to see it was Hulk and I smiled.

"Hi Hulk."

"Betty get out, Betty no get hurt." I gave him a smile and nodded as Hulk placed me in a tree out of danger but still close enough to see.

When I looked back I saw the villain click something on the machine and a swirling light appeared in which he jumped into, the light then disappeared after he jumped in, disappearing.

After a few seconds I jumped down from were I was sitting and walked towards the parents and my friends.

"What were you thinking? You could have been hurt." My father yelled at me. I shrugged and turned towards Tony.

"Did you see that? I was a little bit cautious at the idea at first but once he used it I was positive."

"Yeah it's defiantly it."

"Does anyone want to enlighten us on what just happened?" I nodded for Tony to explain since Jack walked towards me and started to look me over for injuries, face full of worry.

"He was holding a Time machine. A smaller version then my own but still a time machine the same."

"How easy is it to get a time machine?"

"Nearly impossible." I said. "The only reason Tony has one is because he built it."

"That must have been what he stole."

"No he worked it flawlessly it wasn't a first time thing. That makes him even more dangerous." I said my stomach full of uneasiness.

Something was wrong and I looked over to Tony and I could see he was thinking the same thing. But I want to know where he got the machine and where he just traveled to and I could see Tony was thinking the same thing.

-----------------

*Jade on the side--->