6

I looked in the direction of the voice and see Bruce looking at me.

"It doesnt have the flare I would go with but it fits you."

"How do we know you can be trusted?"

I waved my mom over to me and whispered into her ear. She went stiff before nodding her head and walking over to where she previously stood.

"Tony I'm going to need you to destroy those blood samples you took from me."

Without looking at him I heard him mumble something under his breath and then move around.

"All of them Tony."

He let out a sigh and moved around and disposed of the last vial of blood. Shakily I tried sitting up again and as the pain increased I pushed myself harder wanting to sit up rather than stay down not wanting to risk anything. Finally sitting up my whole body was shaking as I took in deep breaths to try and lower the pain I was feeling. I looked up and saw everyone had been watching me.

"What?"

I looked at all of them before focusing on my next task, standing.

"I think it would be better if you didn't try to stand up. It would probably hurt less too."

I nodded keeping Tony's words in mind but moved closer to the edge and took another deep breath trying to concentrate on something else instead of the pain. I slowly slid off the edge and gripped the chair tightly as massive amounts of pain went through my entire body. My legs gave out causing me to fall to the floor as I clenched my jaw tightly trying not to scream. I felt someone gently place a hand on my lower back and I glanced over to see Tony.

"I'm just need a second and I'll be fine. I can get up by myself."

He nodded but didn't show any sign of moving. I took a couple deep breaths before gripping onto the chair even tighter and began to try and pull myself up. I started to see black dots as the pain started to overwhelm me making me collapse to the floor again.

"Let me help you."

"I don't need your help I can do it by myself."

I heard him let out a sigh as I tried to stand up again. Clenching my jaw I slowly begin to stand up and began to try and blink away the black dots that began to envelope my vision. I could feel my whole body shaking in pain as I stood there trying to not pass out.

"Are you okay?"

"TONY!"

My head snapped up at hearing Peppers voice. She walked into the room with a calmed rage but she stopped when she saw me.

"Oh hello. Tony I need to have a word with you please."

My dad came over and took Tony's place as Tony reluctantly went out into the hallway with Pepper.

"Ma'am maybe you should sit back down."

"I didn't go through the time machine to sit around. I have a mission I need to complete so I can go back home."

I slowly let go of the chair and took a couple of deep breaths before trying to walk towards the door. I started to collapse again but felt two sets of hands catch me before I fell. I look over and see my dad had caught me and then I look over at my left and see Bruce had caught me as well. I saw something flash in his eyes before they both gently helped me up onto my feet.

"Thanks."

They both nodded.

"You really should listen to what everyone's been telling you. You won't help anyone if you can't even walk."

I choose to ignore him and then get out of their grips and then slowly begin to walk towards the door. I could feel them hovering behind me waiting to catch me if I were to fall again. I slowly continue to go closer to the door which leads out into the hallway where I could hear a little of Pepper's and Tony's conversation.