1

It started off just like any other day but it felt off somehow like something just wasn't right. I pushed it to the back of my mind back enough to make it not as big a priority as other things but not far enough that I would forget it. I yawned getting up and stretching as the morning rays slip through the cracks of my window. I changed out of my pajamas into my workout clothes which consisted of running shorts and a tank top. I grabbed my running shoes and softly ran down the stairs. I went to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast consisting of an apple. I took a bite of the apple and slipped my shoes on. I checked the temperature outside before deciding on a light jacket, slipping it on I finished my apple throwing away the apples core and leaving a little note to my parents if they decided to come home. I ran out the door locking it behind me, as I ran down an old path I had found while exploring a few years ago, everything was silent. No birds chirping, no pitter patter of feet nothing, it was a little to quiet for my taste. I turned around heading for the Stark's house, running right to the door and letting myself in.

"Hello Belle."
"Hello Pepper."
"Alex is with the other kids."
"I know thank you." I said smiling at her.
"How was the run today?"
"Actually I came here to ask Tony a question?"
"Well he is in his lab, working on something as usual."

I gave her a small smile of thanks and headed down the stairs, towards his lab.

"Hello Jarvis."
"Isabelle."

I walked into his lab and yelled out his name, then after a few seconds I heard footsteps walking towards me. I was enveloped in a giant bear hug. I patted his shoulder,

"Tony I need air. Can't breath."
"Sorry." he said while putting me down.

"Where have you been? Its been forever."
"Sorry Tony I went to visit dad in New York."
"Really how is he?"
"Fine fine. Um Tony can I ask you a question?"
"Sure kiddo."
"Does something feel off to you? Something just feels wrong."
"What do you mean wrong?"
"Well, when I was running and heading over here it was just dead silent not a single noise, no birds, no animals in general."
"Hmmm." Tony said while gesturing for me to follow him. We walked into a big opening that was his work room towards a computer.

"Let me just check something." I nodded as he went from computer to computer looking over different things.

"Belle are you down here?" someone yelled startling Tony and I.
"Yes, I'm down here. I'll be up in a minute." I turned to see Tony looking at me.
"Go have fun I will keep you posted." I smiled at him thanking him then ran up the stairs two at a time. The feeling of uneasiness settling inside my stomach.

------------

*Alex Stark on the side--->