3

Impossible. That's the single word I was thinking right now. How could he even think of requiring something like that let alone getting it to work for you. I mean the man seemed smart but not smart enough to deal with the complexity of working with/on a time machine. I mean it took Tony almost  5-10 years to even start to get something like that to be almost half way done, let alone up and working.

Everyone had come back to Tony, Pepper and Alex's house.
I was sitting on the coach with my head laying on Jacks shoulder, just waiting for something to happen. Tony had gone down into his lab an hour ago and hadn't come out since then so we are just waiting for Tony to do what he needed to do.

While we were all in the living room an awkward silence had begun to creep into the room. My parents were on the phone trying to get updates on the jobs they had left before coming here. Bruce and Clint were talking about something with Pepper and us kids were just sitting and waiting.

"That's it I'm officially bored with a capital bored." Jade said pausing with a dramatic tone.

"Can't you tell us what's up?"she said looking at me.

"I don't know what's going on. I'm sure Tony will tell us when he knows."

-Two hours later-

Everyone had eventually migrated into the living room, while waiting for Tony. Pepper had tried to go downstairs and talk to him but he had had the door locked and had told Jarvis to tell us he would be up as soon as he finished a theory he had. So you know how I had said an awkward silence had begun to creep in 2 hours ago well it was officially at the peak of awkwardness nobody really talked to anyone and we all just sat there thinking about all different types of things.

After another 30 minutes went by then Tony ran upstairs and towards us. We all perked up a little bit but each of us was tense. And after a few seconds Jade's impatience finally reached its peak.

"Well, are you going to tell us or not?"

I couldn't help but let out a little laugh at her impatience.

"Well after doing some research and some thinking. I've advised a plan but in order for this plan to work I will need the cooperation of every single person in this room and so on and so forth." He said with utter seriousness.

We all nodded our heads in which he let out a deep breath and walked towards me. Everyone was starring at both of us in silence.

"I've gathered that he went into the past."

"Okay." I said back to him.

"And I've thought long and hard about this but there isn't any other option."

"Okay?" I said confused.

"And believe me if there was any other way I would have picked that choice it in a heartbeat."

"Dad just spit it out." Alex yelled at his father.

"Isabelle your going to have to go after him."

____________

*Jacob on the side---->