Chapter 32: Two Souls Are One

Trust was a beautiful entity

Trust was a beautiful entity. Like a goddess, it was valued and held of high importance by those who are either chasing it or have earned it.

Kyros and Asheria were a couple who had earned each other's trust and regarded it as if it were a higher Being. An entity of value, precious to the core and soothing to man and beast alike.

Kyros kissed Asheria's forehead, murmuring how he was indeed ready for her.

He grabbed her hand, holding it in his large, rough one in reassurance.

He slowly started to enter her, and she gripped his hand a bit tighter when she felt it. The sensation was a little uncomfortable. It felt weird to her, and it stung. It certainly wasn't the worst pain she had felt, it just felt...different.

She sucked in a breath when the stinging sensation became a bit more intense, and she subconsciously squeezed his hand to manage the pain.

He immediately stopped.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, keep going." She assured him, staring back into his glittering eyes.

Every inch, he paused to check to see how she was doing. He gauged her body language, trying to decipher when he could move again. Holding her hand had been very useful since it helped determine him when she was uncomfortable.

And then he could go no further. She felt good, way more than good, and he knew it would be hard to restrain himself. The more time he spent with Asheria, the more doubts he had that Candie was ever his mate.

Both of them had stopped moving and sat in silence for a moment until Asheria piped up.

"Are you supposed to start...moving?" She asked awkwardly.

Kyros couldn't help but chuckle. "Your wish is my command, your highness."

Asheria laughed and smiled up at him as she shook her head at his words. Her nervousness quickly diminished once they got through the hardest part, and she felt content and more comfortable now as he started thrusting slowly.

She gripped his arms, feeling them flex as he moved. His body felt warm against her, and he leaned down to kiss her every now and then. Kyros soon found himself completely immersed in the scent of her, the feeling of her, and the sight of her. The way she breathed, the way she touched him, the way she looked at him.

He buried his face into her neck and moaned lowly in her ear as he started thrusting faster. She wrapped her arms around his neck, gasping at the feeling she was experiencing. She tightened her legs around him, wanting to get as close to him as possible, aching from his every touch and movement.

He longed to mark her, and he started kissing the area where he would do so. She knew what was to happen, and wanted it. She encouraged him by running a hand through his hair as he settled his mouth just above her right clavicle.