His secrets.

Authors pov

It was around 2 in the night  when the pandya's reached their haveli..
The journey after the antakshari was a quite One for Shiva And raavi as only they were Not talking ,rest were enjoying in them self...

Once Shiva parked the car he turned around to wake everyone up as all of them were sleeping..

Shiva turned towards raavi And Said

Shiva - raavi uth , punch gai ha ut jaa Raavi
( patting her cheeks lightly)
But raavi didn't bugged at all infact that woke up dhara And dev...

Dhara - punch gai?

Shiva - jee bhabhi

Dev - rishita utho..rishita

Rishita woke up because she was Not into a Deep sleep, here dhara too woke up gautam And krish...

Gauatm- raavi uth jaa..

Shiva - rhne do gaumbi main usse kamre main kr dunga , aur saman subha nikalenge abhi SB sone jao..

With that everyone retired to their room..
Shiva lifted raavi in his arms in a bridel style And walked towards their room..

Placing her on the bed , he carefully removed her sleepers and covered her with a blanket...

Shiva looked around to see any couch Or something for him to sleep ,but didn't find anything...

Shiva - kya kro bed pe sao ya nhi, neend aa rhi ha aur kuch couch ya Kuch ha bhi nhi , agar bed pe sounga toh subha uth ke Ye chillaiyegi.. Kya karu...

Shiva walked out to see any other room which is opne , but no all the rooms were closed , the servent had opened only their rooms...

Not finding any thing And his body being extremely tired because of all the driving, shiva too stumbled on the bed...

Next morning..
Raavi's pov

I groaned because of the sun rays that was falling on my face..
I was too tired to wake up now , so I turned my face other side when I felt a weight on me..

I opened my eyes my face still turned in other direction to come face to face with Shiva who was sleeping on his stomach with his head dugged in the pillow and his left arm around my waist..
Shouldn't I be panicking because of the position in which we are sleeping , but i didn't ,infact a smile creeped on my face seeing Shiva sleeping peace full..

He looks to adorable when he sleep...
I turned complete towards him, And looked at him , his forehead was covered with his hair falling on them, I didn't even know when but my hand moved towards his face moving his hair slightly , I moved my fingers towards his face tracing it smoothly..

Is his skin actually this soft or its just my thought...
Can I just keep looking at him all my lif....
Raavi what is wrong with you? Ho kya gaya ha tujhe..?
Tu Shiva ke baare main aise kaise soch skti ha?

Raavi shook her head at that And carefully untangled herself from him...
She looked at shiva again And walked towards the washroom...

(Authors note - The heart And brain conversation are going to be here as well )

Raavi stood under the shower thinking about the question that was continuously going in her head since yesterday..

Raavi- hua kya ha mujhe kal se dimag main sirf Shiva hi kyu chal rha ha , pehle uski aankhe phir uski awaz aur aab wo pura ka pura , aur Upper se uska wo gana ho kya rha ha.. Kyu gaya usne wo gana aur kiske liye..