snek peak

Authors pov

The pandya's were back to their house..
Rishita was crying hugging sumna who was trying to console her.

Suman - ye chup ho jaa , itna kyu ro rhi ha yaad aa rhi ha apne baap ki tu chali jaa uske pass..

Suman said in an attempt to make rishita smile..

Rishita - nhi maa , unki yaad nhi aaa rhi ha , bas ye baat bardast nhi ho rhi ha ki shiva ke saath jo hua us ki zimmedar meri family thi...

Everyone looked at her feeling sad.. No matter how strong she stood there in that house , they all knew she was gonna break at one point and that what was happening..

Not able to see Rishita crying like that , shiva moved forward and held her hand in his on hand and said

Shiva - bhabhi jo hua is main aapki galti thodi thi , janardhan seth ko gussa bht pehle se tha hum pe , jo hua us mai apki koi galti nhi thi , infact I am sorry aaj mere liye stand lene ke liye aapne apne family se apna rishta tod diya..

Rishita cupped Shiva's face and said

Rishita - nhi SHIVA tu kyu sorry bol rha ha I am sorry ,chahe jo ho ha toh meri hi family naa , mere papa ne mera gussa tujhpe nikala ha..
I m.sorry aur sirf aaj ke liye nhi us din shadi wale din ke liye bhi , meri aur dev ki wajah se teri aur raavi ki life spoi...

Before she could say anything shiva said

Shiva- rishita bhabhi  purani bate , kyu yaad kr rhe ho , waise bhi jo hua us din aacha hua warna main aur raavi aaj saath nhi hote..
Aur rahi baat accident ki toh dekho main ek dam fit fat hu , koi dikkat nhi ha rahi baat is fracture ki toh ye toh bas kuch din mai nikal jaiyega phir main aapko bhag ke dur ke sb keke dekhunga..
Please bhabhi aap apne aap ko responsible mat samjho jo hua uske liye... Waise bhi main khush hu ki accident hua warna ye gadheri apni feelings kabhi Nhi bolti..

Everyone looked at shiva with proud..
The shiva who would always be angry was a composed person now even after very well realising that he could have died in the accident or he could have been paralysed and yet he was joking about it just to make Rishita feel good..

Raavi eyed held proud ness and love for shiva , she felt proud that she has fallen in love with someone like shiva who knew how to keep his family above everything..Even himself..
She felt like kissing him right there but she calmed her horses..

Though rishita nodded but still her tears were streaming down her eyes..

Suman saw this said

Suman - Rishita mujhe pata ha tujhe bura lg rha ha par ek baat bata kya tujhe bata tha ki wo aisa kuch krne wala ha nhi naa toh tu kyu apne aap ko koswar thera rhi ha , aare baache teri galti nhi ha usne jo kiya ha wo uski niyat thi aur tune jo kiya wo teri niyat , tune dev ke saath rhne ke liye usko chod diya tha aur aaj bhi is parivaar ke liye tune apna rishta tod diya ha..
Jo hua us main teri galti nhi ha , aur rahi baat parivaar ki toh ye tera parivaar ha..
Hum sb tera parivaar ha..

Rishita nodded while they all hugged each other...

It was not that sumna was not angry on janardhan but the thought that rishita took such a big step for pandya parivaar filled suman's heart with love..
There was no denying to the fact that suman was proud of her childrens not only her sons but also her daughter in laws who were not less than a daughter to her..
Proud of dhara and gaumta for standing with the family through all the thick and thin to dev and rishita who knew that no mater what family is everything , they had their own shares of mistakes but they have always tried to overcome them and they have succeeded in that , to krish for being the most funniest and yet the most understanding, he knew how he had to make anyone laugh when they were feeling low and that quality is not there in everyone and lastly shiva and raavi no matter what other have said they both stood there for each other with each other , though shiva had loved raavi always but the trust of their marrige was that they both said yes just for the sake of their family..  And yet today they were in love with each other..
Suman was proud that her children's knew the importance of family and love.. They all stood there for each other always..
It was a different fact that she choose not to voice out her love to them but she did feel proud..

Soon they all retired to their room..

Dev took rishita to their room , he knew she will take time to come in terms with all the facts that happened today..

Gautam and dhara too retired to their room..

Raavi took shiva to their room , ans the moment they entered , she hugged him as if her life depends on him and that was true her life did depend on shiva..
He was her life..

Shiva was stunned by her sudden action but still hugged her...
He buried his face in her neck while raavi protectively wrapped her arms around his torso..

They both stood there like that , when raavi said

Raavi - I love you shiva , I love you a lot..
Maine itne din se kabhi kha nhi par tujhe khone ka khayal bhi naa mujhe maar deta ha..
I love you a lot please kabhi chod ke mat jana..

Shiva hugged her tighter and said
Shiva - itni mushkil se mili h tu , aab tujhe kabhi nhi Jane dunga..

And suddenly raavi pulled back and Said

Raavi - aur kya bola tha tune neeche ki tu khush ha ki accident hua , warna mai apni feelings kabhi express nhi krti?

Shiva looked at his angry bird and Said

Shiva - wo toh bas Rishita bhabhi ko hasane ke liye bola tha par wo sach toh ha.
Agar accident nhi hota toh kya tu confess krti ?

Raavi - itni jaldi Nhi krti pr krti zaroor is liye ainda aisi bakwass ki naa toh
And out of no where raavi punched shiva in his stomach who winched in pain

Shiva - ahhhh, Ye kyu Mara..

Raavi(sarcastic smile )- bas aise hi taki agar kabhi wapas wo khayal aaiye ki aacha hua accident hua toh tujhe Ye puch yaad rahe..

Saying that raavi moved towars the washroom while shiva stood there..

Shiva (low voice )- gazab ki violent biwi mili ha mujhe ek dam jhasi ki rani ha..

Raavi who heard him asked sweetly

Raavi - kuch bola kya tune

Shiva - Nhi nhi kuch nhi 😬

Raavi - good .. Aur haa hu main jhasi ki rani par teri jhasi ki rani hu.

Saying that raavi walked inside the washroom while shiva walked towars the sofa...

The end

I know , I know , extremely short chapter for someone like me who's almost all chapters are More than 2000 words this is very small..

But this is just a sneak peak of what happens after they come from janardhan's house..

The next one will be a big one..
Promise..

And what if the calm ness in Shivi's life is just a phase before the storm comes.?😬😬
don't kill me for this....

Also raavi will read the letter in next chapter so.what do you think.will happen? How is she gonna react...?