Taking the step

Authors pov

The Bright sun peeping through the window forced our hero shiva toh open his eyes in irritation but the moment they landed on his beautiful wife a smiled creeped on his face..
Shiva still couldn't believe that finally raavi was in his life and they were living a beautiful married life, they have been married since 5 months and the last 3 months were a bliss for him, he still couldn't belive that he was being loved by her in the best possible way , never in his life he thought that he would be loved by someone with so much intensity , with so much possessiveness , the way raavi was loving him it still felt like a dream sometimes..
He knew he has loved her always since from the childhood but Raavi's love for him was not less , she made sure to love him like no one..
They both were madly in love with each other..
All the things they have gone through has just made their bond strong..
He knew that he was not very much vocal about his feelings , he keeps them layered but this girl sleeping in his arms removed all his layers and bought all his emotions on display and for a matter even shiva didn't mind that..
He loved showering her with all his love , pampering her , bricking with her , he loved doing everything with her and now before you guys think anything wrong no they still haven't done the deed, though they both were ready but everytime they were about to process some how they were disturbed which irritated his angry lioness to the core..

Shiva looked at his sleeping beauty and  placed a kiss on her forehead before getting up, and going to freshnup

Day after Tomorrow is a hetic Day as there is a puja of the new store..
Yes the pandya store was finally having a  second branch..
After a lot of hard work the brothers were able to open a new branch and tomorrow was its opening puja..
Because of which everyone was quite busy since 3-4 days..

Shiva walked out of the washroom and looked at his wife, he knew raavi was having a hetic Day , so he silently walked towards the bed and placed a kiss on her forehead but at the Same moment raavi opened her eyes , and her face instantly glowed looking at him..
Even before shiva could wish her good morning Or say anything she pulled him into her kissing him straight on his lips.

Shiva too responded with equal affection , and within minutes , shiva was lying on top of raavi ,supporting his weight on his one hand ,not wanting to crush his wife with his weight..
While raavi hands started moving on his back , shiva moved his free hand inside her top , raavi felt a burning  sensation inside her the moment his skin came in contact with hers.. They pulled away from the kiss because of lack of oxygen , but their lips never left their skin , shiva dugged his face in the crook of her neck kissing her there giving her goosebumps , when a moan escaped from her mouth ,raavi pulled her face back giving him More place to kiss while her one hand went straight into his hair pushing him, into her while the other kept roaming on his back..

When shiva was done with his torcher , raavi flipped them , that now shiva was underneath her , she looked at him and the way he eyes were having fire in them , she was sure that even her eyes held the Same fire..
Raavi inched closer to shiva and started placing soft kissed every where on his face , moving down towards his chest..
Shiva moved his hand on her waist and within an instent he removed her top, exposing her Upper body, raavi who was kissing shiva , looked up when she felt him removing her top..
She didn't felt cold because of the lack if clothes infact she felt a want inside her , a Want to be his...
They both looked at each other and the way shiva's eyes held love in them for her it swelled raavi 's heart she hurridely started opening Shiva's shirt removing it from his body , still looking at him when he suddenly pulled her kissing her straight on her lips , raavi intenally bite Shiva's lips earning a moan from him..

They were lost into each other's arm when  they heard their door being banged followed by a voice of dhara

Dhara - shiva gaumbi intezar kr rhe ha ..