Life's beautiful

Raavi's pov

You know the blissful moment , when you wake up next to the love of your life , yess that was this moment for me..
When I woke up 5 minutes before , my eyes landed on the person who was sleeping next to me with his arms wrapped protectively around me.. The person who was my everything , my bhoothnath , my bandar, my chipkala , my gadhera , my Shivaa..

I still couldn't ever believe that this person right here has loved me all his life and that he is still loving me with his everything..
Tomorrow its going to be one year to our marriage or I should say beautiful marriage..
Isn't this what I always wanted in my life , this love , this intensity in which he loves me , this is want I wanted always right , to be loved like I am the only one and thanks to him I am being loved that way..
For me nothing matters more then him and for him it has always about me..

I creased his face with my thump , he was very busy now a days..
Since we have opened our second store few months before everyone was busy..
And specially since last 1 month as dhara di was pregnant..
It was the best day of our life when we got to know the news.. The sacrifice that she has made for this house , she deserves all the love in this world and dev ,krish and shiva were making sure to shower her with all the love..
I feel proud not only because of shiva but because of all the brother , the way they have stood there for each other , was something I want people to learn from them..
And not only them even rishita , she was new to the family but the way she adjusted and stood there holding hands with us has my respect..

When I look back I see a series of events some good , some bad , some worst ,some blissful , but one thing that was constant with me thoughtout was this person..

I remember how shiva always told me that he wants his life to be exactly like gaumbi and dhara di.
And we did the same , we worked
Whil he never left go of my hand in worst , I made sure to always have him by my side in my happy days..
And thats how even after one year we still love each other , still the same or even more than before..

Surely we did have our fights , bricking , everything, but at the end we sticked together always..

I was still tracing his face when he opened his eyes and smiled instantly at me and within seconds I was pulled on top of him..

Shivaaaaaa - I whispered..

Shiva - tu jb aise mera naam leti ha naa kasam somnath ki mera maan krta ha bas kho jao tujh mai..
Jaadu jaisa lgta ha aapna naam tere muh se..

I smiled at him and placed my head on tip of his chest right above his heart which has always belonged to me..

He started playing with my hair when I said
Raavi - waise kal tu dukan nhi jaiyega naa ?
I asked him hoping he would remember what is it today .

Shiva - kyu kal kya ha ? Kuch ha kya ?

I instantly looked at him and said-
Tujhe yaad nhi ha kal kya ha ?

Shiva nodded in a no , earning a pointed look from me..

Shiva - kya ha kal bol naa Mereko yaad nhi ha..Tera birthday ha ?

I sarcastically smiled at him and got off saying
Nhi kuch nhi ha jaa tu dukan jaa..

I was about to go off when he pulled ne towars him and said
Shiva - main wo din kaise bhool skta hu jis din tu meri hui thi ?
Jis din tujhe tere is chalti phirti kirane ki dukan ke saath bandha gayi tha..

I gave him pointed look at his last statement to which he pulled me towards him and said

Shiva - mazak kr rha hu.. I love you