Her pain

Authors pov

Raavi stood infront of the mirror remembering the scene she has just witnessed..
She didn't know what was More pain full for her the fact that she has loved a selfish Person all her childhood , Or the fact that he never cared about her emotions and has moved on in his new life where as she was stuck in marriage where she was not even welcomed...

Flashback
2 hours before 

It was finally puja today , it's been 6 days since they all have came to haveli..
Things have been not at all Normal for shiva and raavi , after the car incident raavi has avoided shiva where shiva too avoided raavi fearing that he might make her uncomfortable with his presence..
Though raavi was some where Or the other missing shiva slightly but as usual she choose to ignore it..

Even a slightest touch form shiva or a brief eye lock would also send shivers down her spine.
It was something she never felt for anyone not even dev , infact with dev she has to always over do these like forcefully making herself feel that emotion but with shiva it would happen automatically..
Even today in the morning when shiva came out of the washroom fully Dressed in traditional clothes raavi couldn't take her eyes off him..

And shiva was also not less, everyday he would purposely sleep after her  , so that he could graze at her as much as he wants it was his guilty pleasure..
He was in love with this lady and there was no denying about that but the fact that even after she was in his life , tied in a relationship which people say last for lifes yet she could never be his by her heart because it belongs to someone else...

Today also they Sat in the puja together just because it was giving the people around them a happiness...
Though dev and rishita were quite Happy , the Same was not the  case with shiva and raavi..

It took them around 8 hours to complete the puja with full rituals...
The puja went fine apart from the fact that  when pandit ji asked Shiva to fill raavi's mang with the sindoor he didn't because he remembered the marriage Day incident  and assuming that it will make her uncomfortable he asked her to fill it herself...
Which kind of made everyone sad , even raavi...
Raavi took this in a completely different way thinking that it was because of his hate he asked her to do it herself...
She didn't know why but she felt hurt , And angry... Angry  because her mind and heart was full of confusion because of shiva , everytime they would have a eye lock raavi would feel a different kind of sensation pass through her , everyday they both will sleep at the two ends of the bed but when raavi will get up in the morning she will have ,shiva's arms around her and her head on his chest hugging him..
As raavi was always the first one to wake up she would keep looking at shiva even after she has told herself several times not to do so..
Everytime she was trying to go away from him, some thing or the other will pull her towards him and no matter how much she denies but she too knew that she was getting effected with him..

Both raavi and shiva were assuming things making their already injured heart More wounded..

It was around 7 when they all were back to the haveli , except Shiva as he gone to do some work that gaumbi assigned him...

Raavi was walking towards her room so that she can change and then relax, and maybe sleep so that she can avoid shiva.. She was hurt by his today's incident and she knew if he comes infront of her she will last it him which she didn't wanted to do...
she was passing the garden when she saw dev and rishita kissing each other...
It was not a wrong thing to do for a married couple but still raavi felt hurt.