possessive

Authors pov

The last 2 months have been nothing but the best for the pandya's , they all were finally happy , surely they had their own shares of problems here and there but they made sure to  sticked together , even the issues with narayan's were solved specially after jagat came to the pandya house asking for forgiveness along with prafulla , who was genuinely sorry for everything she did..
Everyone else forgave her which made even raavi to forgive her mausi maa but she was still not talking to her much it was just little bit here and there..
So finally everything was normal..

It was a regular day in pandya house with the brothers being extremely busy with the store where as the ladies being busy with their house hold work..
And specially when dhara and gautam were not there..
They both have gone to jodhpur with hardik and suman ,for suman's regular checkup..

As krish was having his vacation he had started coming to the store to help dev and shiva..
But more than helping he was irritating them to the core..

Dev and krish were in the store room arranging all the necessary items while shiva was at the counter , he was looking at the receipts of the items that they have ordered when he heard dev shouting from inside.

Hurridely shiva went in only to see dev covered with flour while krish laughing hard standing on a stool..

Shiva was trying to control his laugh , but when dev looked at him , shiva couldn't control anymore and started laughing..

Dev hissed at that and said

Dev - has le has le , kamine..
He turned towards krish and said

Dev - aur tu yaha gaumbi ki jagha pe aaya ha naa , gaumbi hamara haat batate the kaam nhi badhate the gadhe.. Jb se aaya ha paresh kr diya ha.. Bol rha tha ki aata aache se rakh pr nhi tujhe toh mujhe snow man banana tha aata gira ke..

Krish laughed even more while shiva controlled himself and said

Shiva - bhai ek dam barf ki chalti phirti gudiya lg rha ha tu..

Dev eyed him angrly and started dusting himself making , shiva and krish cursing him and running away..

After around 10 min dev walked out still with some aata on him , shiva and krish both laughed at him while dev shook hi head and said

Dev - mujhe ghar chod de gadhere , aise main kaam nhi kar paunga..

Krish nodded and looked at shiva

Krish - tu bhi chal khana khane jana ha aise bhi..

Shiva - nhi aabhi stock aane wala ha tum log jao.. Main sb samet ke aaunga. Aur suno raavi ko bol dena ki khana kha le..

They both nodded and moved out while shiva got engrossed in his work..

Here Rishita and raavi who were working in the kitchen talking about everything and nothing heard the door bell ringing..

Thinking it was shiva raavi hurridely ran towards the door only to revel a grumpy dev and a laughing krish..

Raavi looked at dev and started laughing instantly which made him go more gurmpy.
Hearing Raavi's laugh rishita to walked out of the kitchen but stopped in her track when her eyes landed on dev..

Rishita kept looking at dev keeping a straight face which made dev said

Dev - chalo koi toh ha jo has nhi rha ha.

Krish and raavi looked at rishita who too started laughing irritating dev to the core..

Rishita moved forward and cupped dev's face asking him