2 : Class B

Hey there everyone ! i am back again with yet another chapter and if anyone of you was online at the time you might have seen me actually upload the second chapter, right after 1 hour of release of chapter one ...... it was not complete so i had to take it down ( I can be stupid XD ) anyways enjoy the chapter everyone . 

Almost forgot ,  the last chapter was rather small so chapters from now on will be bigger , so yeah be ready to waste the next few mins of your life on this fanfic.

NOTE : I do not own Classroom of elite it is owned by Syougo Kinugasa , props to him for the amazing series .

----------------------------------------------------

Ichinose Pov

I was on the bus which was currently on its way to the advanced nurturing high school. My heart was racing , I was nervous and excited after all from now on I will be going into one of the best school in Japan , it's only natural I feel nervous.  All the same I look forward to making new friends.

As I was thinking all these thoughts I saw an old woman who was struggling to stand upright, and there was this blonde hair person just sitting in the priority seat . What made it worse that he clearly saw the old woman but didn't offer up his seat instead he was smirking rather proudly.

I couldn't stand seeing the old woman in that condition so I decided to say something to the boy.

Ichinose : "Excuse me but shouldn't you be offering your seat to this old woman ? It's only natural since you are sitting in a priority seat "

The blonde hair person looked at me with a smug look on his face, he seems like the type who won't listen to what people had to say....

Blonde person :  (you know what he says right we will continue from the part where ayanokoji offered his seat)

I looked at the brown haired boy who offered up his seat. I was thankful that he offered his seat , even if he did it out of pity . Judging by his uniform i knew that he was from the same school as me , so i decided to approach him .Through out my conversation with brown haired boy...  Oh wait sorry what was his name again ...... uhmm yeah ! Ayanokoji-kun , I came to know that he was in the same class as me, I was honestly surprised that we were in the same class it made me somewhat happy and in the flow I called him as my 'first friend ' as I was about to say sorry for calling him a friend out of the blue , he stopped me saying he was just surprised and was happy to have me as a friend , although his face said a different story.

He told me that he is bad at making expression and was really genuinely happy to make a friend a cute one at that.

Wait a second ......
Did... He... Just....call me.......... CUTE.!!!

OKAY ICHINOSE CALM DOWN THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED CUTE JUST TALK TO HIM LIKE YOU USUALLY DO WITH PEOPLE...

Okay deep breaths .

...
...
...

Okaayy...  Now that I take a good look at him, he looks quite good himself,  I don't think I can actually comment that though , that might make this conversation awkward .

I thanked him for the compliment and apologized for my previous statement. I quickly ran out of the bus , I don't get why but him calling me cute made me all flustered .

.....
Oh wait....  I could have accompanied him to the class ......

Oh no , now he's surely gonna think that I was rude to him ..  aghh what is wrong with me.