20 : Haru

Heyyy there everyone and welcome back to yet another chapter anddd jeez would you look at that , 'Haru' took me long enough to get to this point . All your questions and queries that have gone on for so long will now be answered , How was the build up for this moment ? :D well i hope you liked the build up surrounding Haru . Brace up everyone cause this chapter will be an interesting one . Enjoy the chapter :D 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokoji Pov : -

Ichinose : " WHATS GOING ON HERE AND WHO IS THIS GIRL AYANOKOJI ?! "

Don't ask me Ichinose i am as clueless as you are !! 

Haru : " It's been so long . " The girl said with an overly excited voice as she kept digging her face deeper into my chest .

Ayanokoji : " What and how . " 

Haru : " Hah shocked you didn't i , How have you been ? " She said finally facing me and looking me directly in the eye . 

Ichinose : " Uhh Ayanokoji ? do you know this person . " 

Haru : " Huh ? And who might you be ? " She said finally noticing Ichinose standing beside me . 

Ichinose : " Eh ? " 

Ayanokoji : " Let's continue this inside ..... not in the hallway please .. " 

I was just as flabbergasted as Ichinose was 
Firstly How did she get here ? 
Secondly How did she find out that this was my room ..... Actually how did she even enter it ?! 
Thirdly Are the teacher's aware of her presence in the school ?!

As all of us went into my room Haru was quick to make herself comfortable on my bed while Ichinose just looked confused and had a weird look on her face . I took a glance at Haru and she had a playful smirk on her face ...... don't tell me .. 

Ichinose : " A-ayanokoji ? Do you know her ? " She repeated the question she had already asked .

Since i was currently drinking water i didn't answer her right away and before i had a chance to, Haru cut in . 

Haru : " I am his fiancee " She said with a smirk on  her face .

...... what the actual ... fuck ..... ? 

The water that i was drinking up until now was no longer present in my mouth as i started coughing loudly . 

Ichinose : " Huh ? fiancee ?! " She said in a relatively loud voice .

All of a sudden Ichinose's face darkened and she looked down clearly not being able to face Haru ...

Ichinose : " I-i s-see so th-that's how it is ? " her voice clearly trembling . 

Ayanokoji : " Ichinose - " 

Ichinose : " N-no it's alright i just need some space , please excuse me . " She said before getting on her feet and leaving my room .

Haru : " .... whoa .... didn't think she would actually buy that .. " she said clearly startled but she had a fond look on her face ..... eh ? is she blushing ?! 

i smacked Haru lightly on the head for all the ruckus she has caused . 

Haru : " OWW , You are so mean i came all this way to meet you and the first thing you do is smack me ?! " 

Ayanokoji : " I can say the same thing you hypocrite , you came all this way only to scare her away ?! " 

Ayanokoji : " Like honestly that's the first thing you do ?! " my voice relatively loud then it usually is .