21 : Between You and I

hey there everyone Dj here , how's everyone been ??? good i assume ? fantastic~ gotta say the last 2 years have been rough but it has also been the most memorable last school years of my life and i won't have it any other way , ofcourse with school now ended i do plan to finish this fanfic since i am quite proud of this and everyone who has followed through on the story so far ..... The reason why i really really love Ichinose is 1 ofcourse she is very cute , but somewhere in my mind i do feel she deserves to be happy and enjoy school you know .... Now ofcourse my story so far isn't exactly realistic to how it might play out buuuttt i do wanna make Ayanokoji more .... well human like , cause at the very core i firmly believe that Ayanokoji is still a boy capable of feeling things and emotions and that has always been my take on his character .......... IN ANYY CASE ENJOY THE CHAPTER FOLKS !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shibata Pov

Shibata : "Okay... so you are telling me that apple's are not fruit but rather they are called false ... fruit .... ?   *takes a deep breathe* .... okay .... now i have three questions for you .... firstly .... what the hell do i do with this info .... ?  Secondly why do you know that fact , thirdly do you need some medical help... ? i can call a therapist if you wan-"  I say to the violet haired girl sitting opposite to me in class and before i can finish she punches me in the arm.

Shibata : "OWW hey what was that for ?!" I ask her 

Ichinose : "Oof shot's fired i repeat shot's fired " she said from behind our seat

Shibata : "What ? "

Amikura : " That was cause you were being mean , i was just telling you a random fact ~ "

Shibata : "But i didn't even as-" Before i can finish that i look at Kanzaki eyeing me ... as if saying 'don't complete that sentence if you love your life'

Amikura : "What were you saying~? " She said with a menacing smile....

ahh.... right...... nice save there Kanzaki ... thank you ...

Shibata : "Nothing !!"

Ayanokoji : " And so he chickened out ..... " 

Amikura : " I heard that !!"

Ichinose started to giggle at the whole interaction happening , it can be said without a doubt that this has become a norm for quite a while now whenever we were in class , interactions like this would follow , even though the sports festival is right around the corner ..... 

Shibata : "Reall funny guys..... in any case say i got a question for you two instead " I say before turning to my brown haired friend and the peach haired girl in the seat next to his 

Ayanokoji : "hmm ? if you are gonna ask if tomato is a fruit or not , it absolutely is "

Shibata : "What the - ?!"

Amikura : "Yesss they are~!!!"

Kanzaki : "What is this weird conversation topic....." i heard him mumble from beside me 

Shibata : "Remind me never to ever go on a dinner with you people ...... I don't even wanna imagine the type of dining table conversation we might have...... "

Ichinose : "hehe... anyways Shibata go on ? what's it about ?"