16 : Commitment

Hey there everyone welcome back to this fanfiction , i can finally say that this fanfiction was delayed so much that classroom of the elite season 2 became a thing Xd . Anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter , this chapter will be the end of the cruise ship arc . Enjoy the chapter :D . (P.S. - uhhhh well , i am updating the note here after a month believe it or not ..... i started writing this back in July ..... holy god i delayed this by a long shot ..... uhhh sorry ? I really should stop saying sorry at this point .... )

----------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuen Pov :- 

No one in this school is quite like that man , This man that i am talking about is none other than Ayanokoji Kiyotaka a former class B student, His class advanced to class A ever since the survival exam on the island . To me that seemed like a declaration of war , like as if it as his way of saying 'come at me with all you have got ' , it's not usual for me to get this excited over something like this.

??? : "Ryuuen-kun has something been bothering you ?  " Asked a certain silver haired girl in a kind voice.

Ryuuen : " It's nothing to concern yourself over Shiina . " 

Shiina : " I see ... well if anything is ever troubling you please feel free to share it with me , afterall we can't always let our leader hold all the burden ."

Ryuuen : " Really now .... i appreciate your offer but you don't need to worry about it . Afterall the results of this exam will shock you . " 

Shiina : " That's the spirit ........ wait huh? shock me ? what do you mean  " 

Ryuuen : " I wonder  ...... " I said with an excited smile on my face .

Just as i was having a conversation we both heard our phones go off .

Right on time Yajima ...

I opened my phone to find the message i had been expecting for , It was a message from the school saying " The cow group has rescinded out of the exam " . 

Shiina : " That's 2 groups who have completed the exam . " 

Ryuuen : " Tomorrow is the final day of the exam . " Shiina just nodded to my comment . 

I will show you monster , my true capabilities .

Timeskip to final day : -

Horikita : " I would rather justify my classes actions to be perfectly normal to answer your question Katsuragi-san . " 

Katsuragi : " Well from a third person's perspective it sure doesn't seem like it . " 

This pointless discussion has gone on for far too long , honestly where do these fools think that this pointless discussion will take them , I certainly don't see this conversation taking them anywhere close to figuring out the VIP . 

Hirata : " Now-now the two of you should calm down there is no need to get so agitated over this topic . " he said with a gentle smile on his face .

Ryuuen : " Tchh " I let a silent grunt escape my mouth because of how stupid this entire situation was .

I can't wait to see the reaction on his face when this exam is over ..... 
Last time i made the mistake of underestimating my opponent this time i will be sure not to make the same mistake . 

it had already been 40 mins since this 5th discussion started , this entire time everyone here had been discussing pointless things it's honestly both amusing and annoying just listening to them talking .