18 : A Dream

Heyyy there folks , pheww would you look at that title right there ? , yes folks this is gonna be a hella interesting chapter brace yourself for an interesting chapter . Anyways i hope you all are doing well and once again welcome backk for another chapter ..... gosh how long am i planning to make this fiction XD . disclaimer its gonna be pretty long . I have a very clear image of how i want to make this story so i hope you all can keep me company till the end of this story . Anyways enjoy the chapter .... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokoji Pov ..... ?

where am i ? 
I was currently in a dark void like space ...... 

I-it's so cold ....... 
I wonder why is that .... 

??? : " I told you once didn't I ? Doing something like this will not help them ! Stop this project of your's. " said a voice that seemed like it belonged to a woman .

That voice i recognize it so well , yet why can't i recall who it belonged to 

??? : " This is for their betterment , My dear  " said a considerably deeper voice in an absolute bone chilling tone. 

.....
Whose voice just who are the one's talking ?!

??? : " H-hey where is all that noise coming from , Kiyo ? " said a childlike voice .

That voice ....... there is no doubt in my mind about this voice ....... that voice .

The once completely dark void started to light up and scene soon began to become a whole lot clear .

Ayanokoji : " It's nothing you need to think about Haru ." I said before gently closing the door behind me where the two people seem to be having an argument .

Haru had short light blue hair's , and emerald like eyes . 

Haru : " B-but all those noises ? Is everything okay in there ? "  I lightly hit her forehead . as soon as i did she quickly pouted her face in an adorable way and held the place where i had hit her with both of her hands .

Haru : " What was that for ?! " 

Ayanokoji : "Just felt like it . " 

Haru : " Mouu , you are so meannn ! "

Ayanokoji : " Thank you for the compliment . " 

Haru : " THAT WAS NOT A COMPLIMENT YOU MEANIE . " 

Ayanokoji : " Uhuh sureeee . "

Haru : " Gosh for that you are going down today . "

Ayanokoji : " That's gonna happen if you are able to catch me . " I said before running away from her . 

Haru : " Why you , Waittttt for me . "she said before running after me . 

The scene changed to Ayanokoji dressed in a black suit while holding little Haru's hand who was standing beside him also dressed in all black . Behind them were a lot of people everyone was dressed in black . It was raining quite heavily ..... infront of them a man stood looking down on a grave . 

Haru : " W-when is she going to come back ? Is she going to be back ? "

Ayanokoji : " I-I Don't know . She is probably - " I wasn't allowed to complete what i was going to say as i felt a hand on my head .