5 : Unexpected Encounter

Hey there everyone welcome back to yet another chapter . Now before we get into this chapter I just wanted to give a little reminder that this chapter has waaayyy to many references to possible anime / games try to figure out if you can guess them or not. The answers are given at the end.

Well enjoy the chapter everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokoji Pov.

Well everything went exactly how i thought it would , my estimation of the points was pretty accurate . I was currently heading to the cafeteria and on my way there i took a glance inside Class D . 

Ayanokoji : " Huh.... this class seems to be in complete shambles " i mumbled to myself .

Well i guess its only natural since they have 0 cp as of now . As i was about to continue walking to the cafeteria i felt someone calling my name.

i turned around to look at the person and it was Shibata .

Ayanokoji : "Hey there Shibata , is something up ? you were calling me , weren't you ?"

Shibata :" Yo Ayanokoji , actually you see Ichinose wanted to hold a meeting to discuss the upcoming midterms . So she asked me to inform you about this , she told us to meet her at 5pm in front of Keyaki mall." 

Ayanokoji : "I see ..... Well i am currently going to the cafeteria you coming with me baby-kun ." I said knowing full well he would be pissed .

Shibata : "............ Ayanokoji-kun ...... do you have a death wish in mind ?" He said as a dark aura surrounded him .

Ayanokoji : " Nope actually i value my life quite a bit ." I said in my regular voice .

Shibata : "Then don't ever call me that again ..." He said .

Ayanokoji : "Well i will try to not call you a baby." 

Shibata : " sigh* its no use i guess , did you saw Clannad though ?"

Ayanokoji : "no ...."

Shibata : " What the hell did you say ........... forget going to eat food i am taking you back home to watch Clannad ." He said while walking towards the exit .

Ayanokoji : "........ oh hey look is cafeteria giving away free ice cream ? " 

Right after i said that Shibata did this 180 turn and started sprinting towards school cafeteria . 'Honestly this is way too easy ' Shibata can literally be bought with the price of an ice cream . I started making my way to the school cafeteria as well .

As i got there i saw Shibata sitting on one of the seats looking ...... depressed ? I started to make my way towards his seat .

Shibata : " Are you approaching me Ayanokoji-kun ? Instead of running away you are approaching me ." ----- (1)

Ayanokoji : "....... huh i don't get it ."

Shibata : " ....... you know what leave it . Also you told me they were giving free ice cream . I am not seeing any free ice creams here ." He said .

Ayanokoji : "Well guess they went out of stock ...." I said .

Shibata : " Uhuh I am hearing a looott of excuses and i am not seeing a lot of people here with ice cream ." 

Ayanokoji : " ......... well guess they finished early . " I said 

As Shibata was about to say something I saw Kanzaki approach our table .