19. Are You Serious

Talia's Pov

After Giovanni's ex called I was pissed off and jumped to conclusions and after awhile he explained to me who Amber (His ex) was.

He also said that she was crazy but he doesn't know what I'm capable of either.

I grew up in the tough, dirty, dangerous part of New Orleans so by the age of 15 I had seen a lot of stuff that wasn't suppose to be seen at such a young age.

So I made it my priority to learn how to protect myself.

Shaking the toughts out of my head I looked over to see Giovanni looking at me like a creeper.

"How long have you been staring at me creeper," I said while laughing.

"Not long, I woke up and your face was scrunched up like you was thinking about something," he said while smoothing out my forehead lines.

"I was but I will tell you about it later lets go take a shower," I said with a seductive voice.

"Oh hell yeah," he said while running to the bathroom door.

We got in the bathroom, stripped out of our clothes, and got in the shower.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his lips down to mine.

The kiss soon got heated and I wanted more.

"Baby I want you now," I whispered in his ear.

That set him of because the next thing I know, he had my legs around his waist with my back to the wall.

Having him do that made me so wet so I grinded my core against his cock.

Without warning he did one hard deep thrust, I gasped and tightened my walls against his cock.

"You're so tight Lia," he groaned and pulled out slowly.

"Stop teasing me," I said getting frustrated.

That made him break his control and he pushed back inside me and kept going in and out faster and harder.

"You feel so good," he said and my legs shook and I knew that I was cumming soon.

He went faster and deeper.

"I feel you shaking baby cum," whispered in my ear.

And with that I came and he followed after me.

I slid down his body on shaking legs and we both showered.

Afterwards we got out and brushed our teeth.

Half an hour later we were laying down on the bed talking.

"Tonight were going on a date," he suddenly said.

"I can't wait," I yelled excitedly.

"I love you Lia," he said while kissing my lips.

"I love you to baby," I said and we both took a nap until our date.
-------------------------------
THERE IS ANOTHER PART 2 SO BARE WITH ME GUYS.

PLEASE VOTE, READ, AND COMMENT.

THANKS LOVES