11. The Flight

Recap

"Italy here we come," I said to myself and laid back on the bed.
---------------------
  Giovanni's pov

Talia and I are on my private jet on our way to Italy.

Things are going great, but I am kind of worried because I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen soon.

I was looking out the window and seen that it was night time and we have been on the jet for only two hours, and we have 5 more hours to go.

Getting comfortable I did a big sigh because I couldn't shake the feeling that something is about to happen and it will not be good.

"Babe are you alright?" Talia asked me while looking at me worried.

"Yes I'm fine but I also have this feeling that something bad is about to happen, maybe we should turn back around," I told her but she looked at me like I was crazy.

"No we are going, we already up in the air knowing I'm scared to fly but I did this for you so whatever it is we just gone have to fight it," Talia yelled at me while breathing heavily.

"Aw baby you did this for me?" I asked her softly and she nodded her head yes.

"Come here," I told her but she nodded her head no with a attitude.

"Talia if you don't bring your sexy ass here," I demanded her.

She got up fast and came to straddle me with lust in her eyes.

Laughing inside I thought to myself who knew my woman was such a freak.

"Thank you for doing this for me, and I'm glad you're all mine," I told her while rubbing her thighs and giving them a occasionally squeeze close to her pussy so that she moans.

"Kiss me Gio," Talia said softly to me while grinding on me.

"My pleasure baby," I said to her and leaned closer to her so that I can place my lips on her soft juicy lips.

I did what she told me to do, and that's what we did to past the time quicker.

We did other things, but we didn't have sex because she wasn't ready and I respected her wish.

Now we just have to meet my family.
------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH ME.

       THANKS LOVES