10. Were Together

Recap

"Its okay Talia I know it's to early for you to say it," he said to me and kissed me, with that we both fell asleep in each other arms.
------------------------------
  Giovanni's Pov

Waking up the next morning I looked down at my arms to see that Talia is still sleeping.

She looks so beautiful, and I cant believe that she's all mine.

Rolling her over a little bit so that I can get up easily and not wake her.

Getting up I went and did my morning routine, came out fully clothed, and that's when a phone start vibrating.

Thinking it was mine so that I don't wake up Talia from her sleep; I looked to see that it wasn't mine, but it was hers.

"Giovanni answer my phone please," she whined and rolled over while pulling the covers with her almost making herself fall off the bed.

"Damn it took you long enough boo do you want to go out today," when they said boo I knew that it was one of her friends, and the voice was high but not to high so I knew it was Carter speaking.

"Hey Carter its Giovanni, and she's sleeping, but we might come over there later on today," when I said that Carter started screaming loudly.

"My boo getting the D," he yelled and then I heard Ava on the line too.

"Give it to her rough, that's what she told me she like but don't say I told you are I will cut you," she said out of breath from I guess running.

"Okay I got you, but see you later guys," I said to them and hung up laughing.

Looking behind me I seen her waking up slowly, so she like it rough but she looks so innocent.

Now I guess I believe the saying "Never Judge A Book By Its Cover."

"Good morning Gio," Talia said knocking while me out my thoughts.

"Good morning baby go get-," I stopped talking because my phone rung.

"Hi mom," I said into the phone.

"Ciao son, Come Stai?" my mom asked me, but I answered in English because I stopped talking Italian recently and I don't know why.

"I'm fine mom, but I have a surprise for you," I told her while looking at Talia but she was up in the bathroom.

"Well don't tell me yet, and come to Italy your grandma is here," she said, oh now she wants to talk English I thought.

"Yes ma'am bye bye," I said excitedly.

"Talia babe will you go to Italy with me," I yelled.

Seconds later she ran in my room jumping up and down happily.

"Yes I always wanted to go there," she jumped on me and I caught her and kissed her.

"Yeah were going to meet my family," I told her and she stopped being happy.

"You will be fine babe I promise," I told her while kissing her.

"Okay," she nodded went downstairs to eat.

"Italy here we come," I said to myself and laid back on the bed.