4. Healing Process

(Carter as Bretman)

Recap

We all got up because it was closing time and we went to her house; Tomorrow were going to make her happy, so we let her get her rest for the remainder of the day and came up with a plan.
--------------------------
*The Next Day*

Carter's Pov

Hi I'm Carter A.K.A "CC", Talia and Ava's awesome best friend.

Ava oh ugly self probably already told y'all how we all met, so let me skip to telling you how I look and all that good stuff.

I'm 5'9 in height, I have brown eyes, my hair is dark brown or black and (yass) boo I'm sexy.

Anyways Ava and I are thinking of a plan to help Talia get all happy, and try dating again.

" Lets dress her up and go get her hair and nails done," Ava told me while calling to set up the appointment.

While she was doing that I went to Talia's room to make her get up and get dressed.

Busting the door to her room open I made her take a shower and all that good stuff.

"What you wanna wear babe," I yelled at her through the bathroom door.

"Some sweats and a tank top," she yelled back at me.

She must forgot who I was!

She must be out her damn mind if she think I'm going to let her go outside wearing sweats when she's going to get her hair, nails, and toes done.

Walking to her closet I pulled her out some high waisted jeans, a blue half shirt, and her blue and black Jordan's.

Talia came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

Giving her the lotion so she wont be ashy later, I made her sit down so I can put all her hair in a cute bun.

She put on her undergarments and her other clothes after arguing with her about it, and yes I was in the room while she was getting dressed, but trust me she got nothing I want.

I'm strictly into "Cock" a doodle doo (if you get me then you smart).

*30 Minutes Later*

We are all getting our feet done, since Talia and Ava got their hair and nails done.

We were almost done when Giovanni and some other chick walked right passed the nail salon.

"Oh hell no," I yelled and Ava told me to shut up, and he looked up and seen us and came in over to us without the chick.

"Hey guys," he said, and Talia looked hurt so she simply got up to wait in the car, but before she can go out the door Giovanni stopped her and spoke.

"Um Talia right?" he asked her and she nodded her head and looked at him.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked and stuck his hands in his pockets like he was nervous.

"Your girlfriend wouldn't like that," she told him with a frown of disgust on her face.

"Huh what gi- oh I don't even know her, we were both going the same way to the café next door," he said.

"Oh okay well see you later," she said.

"Okay see you then love," and by that time we were done we walked out and left him staring at Talia like a love struck puppy.

"Are you glad I dressed you up," Ava and I laughed while Talia rolled her eyes playfully.